✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by V'
The Pro made one.Look under final request thread it should be there.
yeah he made 1 but you cant download his models.......i dont know why.................they are cool...........
but anyways the name is uub cuz if you see the gt episodes they always say "uub this and uub that" (or 1 of the final episodes of dbz)

Best answers
Can someone just give a link to the pro's site or post a pic?? Really want to see an Ubuu model!!!

Best answers
As for the pros edits, I wouldnt expect for them ever to leave his comp in the near future. Hes had opportunities to get free hosting but he never did so i dunno. Why would you want an Ubuu model anyway? hes not really that strong if you mean the Uub from the end of DBZ

I think he looks weird and funny:devil: :S :fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by Ghetto Thuggie
in my opinion cartoon network does some funny things to dbz. Also anyone know if dbgt will play on cartoon network
Will they play DBGT on Cartoon Network? Nah. Probably not. Why would they want to air the sequal to THE MOST POPULAR SHOW they EVER AIRED? THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE!

Of COURSE they are going to air DBGT. It's coming out in September I believe. If you check out the Dragonball Z website, you'll find a link to the Dragonball GT website. Or better yet, HERE'S the URL.

Also, you say they've done some FUNNY things to DBZ? I wouldn't call it funny. I would call it stupid and retarded things. They change ALL of the music. They sensored and edited the HELL out of it, getting rid of all the cursing, blood, "inappropiate material" (any reference to alcohol, Android 20 punching a hole through Yamcha's stomach, hell, heaven) and stupid name changes, like changing Bra's name to Bulla, which is retarded. Why can't we call her Bra? It's a woman's undergarment! We have Trunks and Dr. Briefs (Bulma's father), which are both male undergarments, so why the hell can't we have Bra? Oh yeah, sure it's a FEMALE undergarment. Those are EVIL! We can't mention those at ALL! Women should run around FREE w/o the straints of bras! :rolleyes:

Why is it so EVIL to mention a WOMAN'S undergarment, but not evil to mention a MALE'S undergarment?

*sighs* [Corporate] America sucks, I think I'm going to move to Japan, so I can get all the GOOD anime [unsensored, edited, and uncut] and great games before everyone else does in the states.

Best answers
isnt it Uub then he Does a Fusion with Buu In DBGT I turns it too Ubuu and hes like super stong

Best answers
i dont know if this is true but i heard that dbgt will be playing in 4 weeks can anyone justify that. Also have u guys gone on official dbz site. Jackie chan is gonna be vegeta in the dbz movie and jet li for goku. Dont u think jackie should be goku and jet li be vegeta?

Best answers
ugh no they should get that dude who playz wolverine in the new x men moveis to play vegeta, um u ithink hiz name is hugh jackman or sumthing.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That would be f*cking great man, then I can atleast understand what the hell they are saying... That Japanese bullsh*t is getting on my nurves... =)

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
the guy asked for a damn uub model.. not the correct name:\

once again.. check the model edits sticky.. maybe pro released it somewhere in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom