Best answers
Almost cool, but the face need some work on the eyes, erm hmm in the front view, dunno how to say it looks a bit strange dunno whats frong but thats my opinion.

Best answers
good job zereth i like it^_^ it gives anew feel to trunks^_^ but the face looks well odd and disderbing lol(but i gess ya not gonna see it in game >_<) but good job i like it:p

Best answers
Ok theres one thing on these trunks skins that seems to piss me off.. the black line under his nose, if its suppose to be a shadow, it looks freegin horrible.
Anyway its overall very nice, except the face.
His hair looks like cotton candy :eek:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its the black line im thinking about that your talking about its due to the mirrored skin, sometimes it cant be helped

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
so far very good now i just wanna see ur ssj skin plz!

peace, mystic

Best answers
strap! need 1! but i guess its a reskin >_<
u sexah beast ;)
/me growls

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face looks a lil wierd but who cares, no ones going to see it when your playing ingame. Anyways, the hair color, shoulndt it be a little more purple?

Best answers
thank god sum 1 made him wit his actual hair color...every one makes it purple....ok anywayz....why do u have the sword on his back...maybe im just stupid and didnt realize yur gonna change it but ya....every thing is great....just make the hair more streaklike instead of just one big lug....otherwise every thing is super good.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's really good, I don't mind the face, he has a lost kind of confused face, I like it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was wondering if you could get rid of taht line in the jacket sleeve cuz ive seen it on all the trunks skins so it might just be because of teh skin maps or so... i think the face is fine just bigger pupils

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm looks interesting.
Zereth ever considered reskinning all the ESF models and releasing them as a pack? I dunno bout other people but i think that'd be awesome.

Best answers
Well, I want to discuss something with you :) .
Any chance I could get ur conntacts ?

Best answers
Suggestion, if you plan on reskinning the SSJ version also you should use a different model, or replaces the hair, IMHO, the SSJ hair on Trunks is horrid :\

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
And THAT

Slander said:
Suggestion, if you plan on reskinning the SSJ version also you should use a different model, or replaces the hair, IMHO, the SSJ hair on Trunks is horrid :\
And That people is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me god!

(this is also the reason why i requested a new trunks in final request)

anyway: GJ keep up the pace!

Greetz Mystic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom