Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well no animation help :\

Well i was thinking of askin Mr. Smo or AZN to help or even..mb one of the members like Vassago if thre not bussy.. and im sure they are.. but the annimation would only have to be of the tri beam attack the rest we could use the regular animations..

If I knew how to animate better then I do now I would go for it but at the moment I have no idea

If you have any animation talent and you want to help Tien get ingame let me know ;)

almostdeleted

A
Hey Trunks Shadow. You should ask Mystic to make a sound pack. He is very talented. He made the improved Mystic Gohan sound pack wich came out very 1337

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ive cleared most of my work out now so im gonna get a start on the sound pack,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the sound pack is almost compleate, just need your choice on certen sounds, talk to yas soon trunks dude!

Best answers
(off topic) wow this threads ben here like as long as i have lolz

few months btw very very nice work TS

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by shijing
well, the sound pack is almost compleate, just need your choice on certen sounds, talk to yas soon trunks dude!
Make sure you get Scatter beam to sound like tri beam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh? the kienzans the tri beam silly :p just need to remodel the damm shape of it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this sound packs perfecto and ready for you trunks, just catch me on AIM and hotmail or jus PM me dude, plz!

almostdeleted

A
Hey Shijing whats the Scatter beam gonna be then? Just wondering.

And make sure the Jeneric ki beam LOOKS like the doddor animation. Just to sneak it in there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this is what i thought the attacks are gonna be as he told me.
meelee,ki shots, can generic beams cannot have the sounds changed cos all the chars use the same.
The kahmehameha is supposed to be the dodonpa attack,
the soler flare is... the soler flare
the kienzan is gonna be kokoho (just need to know wtf a wrl file is)
and scatter beam is note at the mo, i think it would be good as a weaker kokoho.
These are not official, these are as i placed the sound, i dont really know what attacks are what.. ill ask him

Best answers
hmm why not just do over cell? gat gun could be the tri beam. *gat guns is a powerful dead on attack* kame he had. sbc the other attacks. got solar flare and disk just my 2 cents :0

almostdeleted

A
Actually it would be good for him to replace cell. The green pants could match green aura.

Think of it:

SBC= Tri Beam

Kamehameha= Kamehameha

Freiza Disk: Color it yellow and have kienzan

Galit Gun: dodonpa

Solar Flare= Solar flare

Generic Ki: Generic Ki

Best answers
Ya but ya know just becuz his pants r green doesnt mean he should have a green aura. I mean have u seen him in the show with a green aura?? The last time i checked it was still white. I would say replace him with krillin. It would be much more cooler. Btw when he trans lol he is gonna be 1 hell of a fighter.lol;) :D :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pretty much solid about its gonna be krillin, but lets trunks shadow make the choice soon, i want to be shure i got the sounds 100% in the right place. give us a attack list trunk shadow!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i need to revive this topic one way or the other... sigh so i guess i'll give u guyz a teaser of the sound pack! :p
0=|HERE>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow shijing that Transformation sound OWNS.
Release the Tien model NOW! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom