Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont forget ^_^ my soundpack and my sprites are the original ones that are going to be supplyed with the pack!
But damm! that kame sound rules!! nothing beats tiens attempt pf it in the dragonball series! nice job!

Best answers
Yea I know you are making the soundpack, but I'm trying to make all my own sounds, and your sound pack rox btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you can make more attack sounds like that, maby you can be of use *hint hint!*

Best answers
I've got all sounds but destructo disc ready, and a death sound, "chaoutzu..." I also have a trans sound but it is crap compared to you. Its when he says "This ones for you chaoutzu! There! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

This includes:
Tri-Beam
Kamehame
ha
Solar Flare
Death

If you want the sounds I can host em real quick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zap em to me on AIM as greatshijing and i'll pick whitch ones to put into pack, update readme for u, send em to you, done! just one thing, have you formatted them so they dont repeat in esf? if not, do me it a favour since im patching up my website, its easy to do, use sound recorder, open the original file, you file, copy your audio into the old, save, done! saves me alot of time!

Best answers
Formatted so they dont repeat? Uhh they are formatted for ESF if thats what you mean, yes.

Best answers
Whenever it is someone will animate it. We have been waiting on an animator for a few months now. : /

Best answers
I could give animating a shot... I've done a few things, and if it's crap, just don't release my version... I might get a pro-animator to do it too, but he might be busy tho.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus somebody just do it. I made the mistake of replacing most of my current krillin files with the last Tien model, and boy... I can't even stand to look at him. I wanted to practice with Krillin, but now... damn! Some one get on the gravy-train and animate this sucker.

Best answers
I already said I'd animate it, I've just finished my first re-animation, and it's pretty good.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Even tho I just read this whole thread today, I have been wanting a tien model forever! I just want to say Trunks Shadow you made an amazing model. Shijing, great job witht eh sound pack. Also, good luck witht eh animating Hellspawn.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ALL!

Best answers
I can't animate it unless Trunk's Shadow will send it to me... and I think he died or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah this model looks great I hope HellSpawn is doing animations now. That is if he has got a hold of TrunkShadow. If not maybe a PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom