Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well, i'm watching the forums know for quite a while. I know i'm no high-count-poster but i'm following the development at the game and in the forums. And i think it is getting worse and worse. If there is a new thread there is, after some posts, either a post with releasedate asking or spaming, or flaming, or insulting,.... or the thread itself is spam.

I think some people should just remember that the modelers, the moderators, the skinners, the sprite-makers,.... are people who are spending their spare time in doing something to make this MOD even better as it is know. Just think about the awsome models/edits/sprites from AZN (hmm, what model am i talking of... ;-) ), Mr. Smo (man, that's the most awsome Goku/ssj3 Goku i've ever seen), NeD (even if the animations are a little bit messed up, the model is just unbelievable O_O), S-Bolt (thank you for your eye-candys), Bryggz, shijing (yeah, you are/were one of the most enthusiastic and motivated guys and the forum... "Oh yeah, i can make sprites and i have some sounds and this will be great...." ;D Oh,.... and you're crazy :D), sexyasian, ssj4 gogetenks, nuttzy, Pro, soccer28jp, Sin-Goku and all the other people who are giving their work to us. And of course there are the mods with there unbelievable patience (i think i would go crazy after 2 days being a mod). So i think it's time to give them some positive resonance. I just want to thank you guys for your work and tell you that there are some people out there who are really knowing how to honor your work. I hope that there are some more guys thinking the same way as i do and will help me to give you guys some new motivation with a post in this thread. THANK YOU :D

(P.S.: To the mods... i know this may be no thread for the model section, but i think it is the best place for reaching the people i'm talking of. If you think this thread is nuts, just delete it :) )

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
although this is a kind gesture, I am closing this to prevent spam/flames against these modellers...people are stubborn..you never know what they might say o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom