ZuL

Best answers
Sorry if it seemed as I was advertising, I just saw your SB model and I thought "Why not show our?". I was just telling you to compare a bit, for me the gloves look a bit weird. And the shoes might need some tweaking also, they look more "real" than they actually are. I wish you luck.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ok last time, its NOT the model from the strongbad mod, its made 100% from scratch by me, this thread is about that model, not about what it reminded you of, and not about any other strongbad model but mine, keep it ontopic f00s,

(if i sound cranky i just woke up, sue me)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sues*

anyways... i REALLY think your gonna have trouble assigning it to the ESF skeleton... i'd be suprised if you can, but im shure you will :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm id like to see "Wong Wad" shoot a few beams.

Best answers
OMG THOSE KICK SOOO MUCH ASS GJ MAN!!!! THOSE ROCK!!! RELEASE!

Best answers
LOL

Thats some good stuff Can we get the site for the strongbad mod too.. That will be a fun time playing that LOL.. Keep up the good work..

:cool:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really hate having to repeat myself, this thread is about MY model not zuls or the sb mod, when you say "those" kick ass which is plural i know you aint talkin about mine, take your talk elsewhere, and i done said this thread aint about the strongbad mod, again, take your talk elsewhere,

keep my thread ontopic or dont post in it, and how many times has a model been released quicker cuz a kid cried RELEASE IT!!!,............... NONE, okay?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont care when itll be released, but ill dl it, but then again it will be kinda odd to see strong bad vs. goku. i suggest u make a whole pack, with a few more people, like Pom-Pom for buu, or somethin. but the model is pretty awesome. Ill dl it for sure.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what the sb mod is for, i have him ingame as cell finally(may change), the arms arent perfect BUT they function in most aspects, better than being completely inside him anyways

also i had to assign his head onto the spine, everything from spine1 and up would twist like nobodys business, it did this on all the skeletons i tried it on so i improvised,

btw the black outline OWNS ingame, but due to the number of problems with this model i may release it early or just forget about it, im still thinkin on that one, its got a large amount of unsolvable problems (by me anyways) like the head/spine thing, and the shoulders, these problems arent major, but i dont like them,

if anyone thinks they can fix the problems, (remember im picky with my partners) ask me for the model, ill show how the ooutlne looks ingame in a minute after i uplaod it, ill edit it into this post nles someone else posts in here

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/nc_mario0000.bmp

low quality pic, nleeh why d i even make it that big

Best answers
Awsome, man :yes: . That's really, REALLY kool, but the pic doesnt reall show the arms :( . Also his sholders could be put to his sides to make...well...dunno. It's still kool though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imp trust me its not that easy, this model is near impossible to assign to an existing skeleton, id make a new one, but id hafta redo all the animations from scratch which would take alot more time than im willing to waste on 1 model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... nuttzy, you sent me the model.. and i was like ready to give it some of my magic, but when i extracted it what did i see??
cyrus... o_O
the one with your old assigning attempt too ^_^

hope you send me the REAL model soon, i'll be waiting to see how well yuo have done, im shure yuouve done great like your other models, :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
lol... nuttzy, you sent me the model.. and i was like ready to give it some of my magic, but when i extracted it what did i see??
cyrus... o_O
the one with your old assigning attempt too ^_^

hope you send me the REAL model soon, i'll be waiting to see how well yuo have done, im shure yuouve done great like your other models, :smile:

uhh, i couldve sworn i sent the right one, look for a strongbad.smd if its not there ive got the other mdl waiting for yas

hes drivin me crazy, i hope your "magic" can save him, the outline makes him look badass ingame, its like a cartoon in motion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can imagine it man ^_^
there was only cell.mdl in that zip...
anyways.. if you do this.. im doing pom pom! gargh!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your online reading this im online as well, catch me on AIM,

im 95% sure now the problem was caused by angelfire not overwriting the old file of the same name,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im at work boy, i'll help you at about 5:00pm once im back, i'll have more free time in 2 days ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome in game keep it up!! #1 Strong Bad Rulez.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why shouldnt i make Pom Pom and have shijing magicify him, or maybe i should make the cheat, or, yeah, MARZIPAN, oh yeah she doesnt have arms

ZuL

Best answers
It should work fine anyways... just don't attach the arms and it'll look fine I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom