Best answers
I am working on a ssj4 vegeta skin here's http://www.geocities.com/vegitomodelor/VegetaSSJ4Promo.jpg (the pic quality is crapy beacuse of paint) is the link to it and i am planning to redo the chest using adobe photoshop and jasc phototshop pro.tell me what you think?(Oh This Model Isnt Mine I Cant Remember His Name But I am Just Doing A Skin.I will add his name when i find it)

When Opening Page It Says Not Avalible so tipe this in the adress bar www.geocities.com/vegitomodelor/VegetaSSJ4Promo.jpg

Best answers
the model looks good, but the skin looks a lil too cartonish imo

Best answers
I agree with Jester. The skin does look like a cartoon. especially the chest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the looks of it. It all looks fine except for the chest.
Dont edit the Face it looks perfect look at my Avatar :p
And remove the black lines on the edges between the chest and
the fure. If it looks bad make those black lines smaller

Edit:

Err almost forgot to add. Make his pants look leathery. Like it does
in the anime. Err

Mystic-ROsHI

M
good job.. his chest looks like he got into a marker fight. :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Best answers
I Will Fix His Chest And His Pants.The Reason The Chest Is Crappy Is Beacuse I Used Windows Paint (My Adobe Photoshop Wouldnt Work)

Best answers
That is a sweet model.... But ya spend some time on the skin and make it look awsome...

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegito1180
I Will Fix His Chest And His Pants.The Reason The Chest Is Crappy Is Beacuse I Used Windows Paint (My Adobe Photoshop Wouldnt Work)
whaha, microsoft paint omfg :p

Best answers
u need to set the mode of the bmp to rgb, and after u've done the changes, back to indicate(? i only know the german word, pls someone correct if im wrong)

Best answers
Oh This Model Isnt Mine I Cant Remember His Name But I am Just Doing A Skin.I will add his name when i find it
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom