Best answers
hey everybody, its been a while since ive done any modeling at all, ive been busy animating for DBPS, which used to be fury of cell, anyways, this is the first time ive made a model from scratch, its not done yet its only 2 hours into it, but tell me what u think so far. by the way, the notice on the top of the page is for the people at the dmz forum they were givin me **** cause i made a model edit, even tho i said THIS IS JUST AN EDIT they said hey stop tryin to take credit, thats just trunks with a different head and skin! oh well, thats people for ya, anyways here ya go... its gonna turn into an ssj4 and ssj5 goku as i make the heads, i need a good skinner, but i dunno where to find one cause i dont know anything about skinnin

My first model...

Best answers
thats not bad actaully.... cept its ssj5.. and it ruins ur somewat good modeling skilz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that ssj5 thing looks more like a ssj4 and is pritty good but that other model is far from good i mean theres tons of wasted polys and it looks like hes wearing big balls on his shoulders and upper arms... not to be rude but im just telling the truth

Best answers
yeah i know, if ur talkin about the flat shaded one, that was only an hour and a half or so into makin it, ive spent another hour or so fixin that, so ill post up some pics real soon
*edit* the pics r up! i added an early head, im gonna make it better, but this is what it looks like right now, and i made new shoulders, the olde ones were like 200 polygons a peice cause i was just gettin what the general shape of the model would be, now they r 50 or 60 or somethin like that, i like constructive criticism, so lay it on me, as long as its not something like "that looks retarded" and then not tellin me why. here ya go...

SSJ4 Goku, WIP

btw, grand total of 1200 polys

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it looks l;ike u rushed a bit on the hair

Best answers
thats the tricept, and yes the hair was rushed big time, i said its a WIP, btw, i know nothing about skinning, is there a skinner out there who feels like makin an ssj4 skin?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey umm he kinda looks scrawny from the fromt veiw like just a lil too weak to be a ssj4 but if u cany can u make a ssj4 gogeta *the one on the leftside of my sig ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh If Anybody Makes An SSJ4 Gogeta Thats The Only Character U Will Use.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i know but he is just so damn strong i mean to ssj4's in one body... takin another look at your model... y i sthe tricep so BIG?

Best answers
because thats the way i learned to start models, i dunno why, i tried getting everything the right size the first time, but i found its easier to make the muscles big at first then scale them to the right size, i redid the torso and arms, and i turned him into freeza saga ssjgoku with the torn up shirt, ill post pics as soon as i make some

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom