Best answers
Here is the beta of the model... You here right only beta^^... The ssj3 is really bad... you are right i think^^... I will make in next time a ssj2 veg--- to ssj4, but also with new attacks^^

Here the beta Download: http://mitglied.lycos.de/clanbn/models/ ---> Download the vegeta.zip!!!

Best answers
The site works now :fight: i'll try it out someday... but i expect a good model :D :yes:

Best answers
Kreshi, that ssj4 is freaking nice dude, good work! :yes:!

Best answers
I love logans ssj3 vegeta.. The only problem = Hair on back of head.

Best answers
Tested it and its realy nice, he even moves hes head when he is transforming hehe, one problem tho the ssj3 his arm goes trough the hair when flying...

Best answers
i dont think an arm going threw hair should be a problem at all, i know if my hair was that long my arm could go threw it too.. its just when hair goes threw body parts.

Best answers
OMG these skins are awsome but the ssj4... his pants are supposed to be shiny right??? well there still the best i seen:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy shazbots!

them models own!!!!

very not bad :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't like th ssj3 hair, it looks like the ssj script from antoine he only added a few hairs to ssj3 model you did the same thing. However that ssj4 is splended!

Best answers
SSJ4 is great , but the SSJ3 looks like AZN's ssj vegeta model from majin buu saga, only hair pasted on the back :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
SSJ4 is great , but the SSJ3 looks like AZN's ssj vegeta model from majin buu saga, only hair pasted on the back :S
for one its not azn's model, its his skin. and you dont paste hair, you model it. which he did and it looks really good. in game its perfect for people who wanna play as make belive super saiyan 3 vegeta.
:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok guys, i saw this model and it ownz, but the skin is kinda weak(no offence)
so what i did is take like 5 skins+ and make one out of them, im no skinner or modeler, so this is what came out(dont know what skin belongs to who so sry for not givin the credits, im just saying that this isnt only my work)

here it goes:

this is another version:

and this is just another model(not ssj4)but its nice 2, i changed this one abit 2(and again i ont know 2 who the original belongs to so srz again :/)

dont go laughing at me cause i know nothing bout skinning i just used my photo shop skillz 2 do this ^^

Best answers
the skin looks good, because if you look at the super saiyan 3 skin, and then the ss4, you can see that he made the ss4 have the same suit as the ss3, so that when you transform ingame he doesnt jump 10 years into the future and slap on his gt clothes during the transformation, itd look kinda stupid if you played as ss3 in the fighting cloths, then transform into vegeta in his street cloths as ss4.
i think the way he did the skin is perfect.
:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your talking about me then w00t, and its my first hehe
10x
if not then i just made a total fool of myself o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm pretty sure I know why they never made a SSJ3 vegeta.. cause 1 it was the end of DBZ and what was the point of making him SSJ3 then he wouldnt have respect for goku in the end...

and when GT came? what was the point there was a new form that was reached.. and Vegeta desided to go Bebi style instead...

thats y no SSJ3 vegeta.. cause Bebi vegeta just as strong...

Best answers
pfffft, vegeta had to cheat to become super sayian 4, he might have well just collected the dragonballs and wished himself into it, because bluma made a tank looking machine that shot a blast of power into vegeta befor they fought that white dragon dude that absorbed all the dragonballs. too bad he beat up goten and trunks befor they could fuse, it would have been cool to see an older gotenks, way cooler than seeing a super saiyan 4 gogeta.
:(
there was never a super saiyan 3 vegeta, but like i said, people like to use there imaginations some times, imagination is what creates everything, if there was no vision then wed be a boring race of people huh?
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom