💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Super_Vegeta.LE
thx man, im looking for a top quality skin for this model tho :) as long as you can produce top qual stuff, ill let you skin it :D

just cos the skin makes the model that much better. Ive also been doing research into polygon counts for models, it appears that it has no limit, but the fewer the polys the less the lag :)

test me let me skin it ill try my best lol

Best answers
just finished :D

ive buffed him up too, since hes ssj3 n all :p (but not too much cos hes still a kid)

what do you guys think? ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the hair is very good, but It might need a slight increase.....no....its perfect. Now we need a skin. Take your time my good man.

Best answers
If that model could be anymore perfect you would have already done it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it but you should make the arms a little thicker sice he is ssj3 those thin arms do not look good with such a bulked up torso.

Best answers
well...

The SSJ3 Gotenks hair is a bit short. And also the hands seem a bit...small...from the front pic, but besides that gj! :yes:

and

Maybe its just me, but it could use a bit more hair. Maybe a bit more volume too.

Best answers
lol! Aside from the head that model looks alot like me! :scared: I hate to say this man, but you need to make the arms and hands more proportionate to the rest of his body. He's got thick torso and leg muscles, but skinny arms.o_o Actually, yea, thats kinda what I need to start thinking about......

Anyway Gotenks may be a kid, but for a kid he's pretty ripped. I mean the first time I saw a Gotenks gif I thought he was an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom