Best answers
I got my models in zip format now and im going to post a link to my ss3 gok uand my new trunks edits tonight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant just change the ssj goku model otherwise the hair will look harder than a solid yellow rock

needs to be animated and such

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its pretty cool. keep it up. i think his hair should be a little wider and just a tad bit longer. otherwise good work.:D

Best answers
Thanks for confirming my suspicion Majin Prince I will definately make the hair wider and im redoing the face texture too.

Best answers
i think its cool, but i have a small little tip for ssj3 that smo taught me ages ago and since he isnt here to help ya, ill do it! i know a pretty good way to start off the hair, pm me if u wanna know, it makes it look good and low poly, but good job so far, i remember i started editing models for a while after alpha 2, thats how i learned the basics of milkshape(i never got a tutorial:cry: )

Best answers
Can u tell me how u do that like make hair longer and suff plz thx alot

AIM=smokerweedman420

Best answers
Well DaKilla it would be lol way too much for me to explain. Ill jsut tel ya that I use Milkshape 3d and u can got to the models forum main page and go to that sticky for the MS3d tutorial

o yea soon im going to have a MAJOR update to this model. im redoin the face totally and tweakn the hair big time so expect good things ^^ did i mention hair anims? hehe

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ít's pretty good i'm not a modeler but if i look at it in front view(if anyone is interested type in console "cam_idealyaw 180" type 360 instead of 180 if you want to return to normal view)it doesn't look pretty but as you said you will redo the face hair and create some animations.I should mention that the hair needs to be bigger in all ways the loks of hair also where the hair ends if you ook at a picture of it you'll undertstand what i mean.But still a great job.

Best answers
You're right on cold steel im redoing the whole head hair and all
especially the face. I just wanted to see if i stood a chance at modeling.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get this done as soon as possible. i like this model more than he other models since ssj3 goku liiks cool in esf. but good work on the other ones that you have created.:D :D :D

Best answers
Oh so youve played the model in game? kool i havent looked yet

Best answers
I played with ur model in the game i just gotta give u prop's man look's nice! :) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom