Best answers
come 1.1 you'd need to completly redo the model anyway as everything changes (it seems) each beta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude its just 1.1 its not beta 2.0 you dont need to redo it

Best answers
When they add more animations, change the scaling (which is being talked about mapping wise, which will probably effect models), and add new attacks you need to change the model for it to work again, so he would have to change it :p :)

[Off-Topic] W00t, new sig :) Reckognise the picture?

almostdeleted

A
Aww.. you took my idea.. I was going to make the same sig :cry: :cry:

I gota redo my cloud sig

Best answers
if I ever did a FF7 sig it would have to be vincent.. he was the coolest :D

ok, erm, that's enough spam for one day :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=silver, strength=#+1)>hahahaha spamming lol I like your SIG how did you do it with PAINT SHOP PRO 7 or ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 7 or WTF???? cuz the back ground rocks and how do you do the TEXT ???????????????? I cant even make a TEXT LIKE THAT pleaaseeee tell me

[J]

Best answers
ahhhhh ive been blinded by the glow text!!!! ill never be able to model, skin, or animate again!!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegetto can you stop using glow text? hsu has told you before to stop and still you havent. it makes it harder to read. just because you know how dosent mean you have to use it all the time.:S

almostdeleted

A
I agree.. Stop.

BTW J, on the Super Sonic, make his nose a little bit more attached. It looks like its goonna fall off

BTW hows my new sig?

[J]

Best answers
sigs pretty nice, but a little too bright for my taste. What am i saying! I cant see it cuz of vegetos glow text....

Best answers
I have an idea for the flying and ki attacks. All he needs to do is have sonic have a chaos emerald. He can make the model and make the sonic hold it in his hand. when normal sonic flies, he can have a transparent green aura around him to show he's using the chaos emerald. fo ki attacks, he can do some movements to charge up (if the creator wants) and then he can hold out the chaos emerald and a blast would come out.

When normal sonic transforms, 7 other chaos emeralds should appear and float to him, he holds them, then transforms to super sonic.(thats what happened in sonic adventure1 from sega exept his friends threw them to him.)

For super sonic, he would not need the chaos emerald because

1. they're inside of him

2.he can already fly.

well anyways, i dont have an idea yet for supersonic ki attacks but i'll think of something and post it soon.

oh yeah, make it replace gohan, it seems lioke it should be him.

:laff: :laff:

Best answers
in my opinion i don't care about sonic being realistic as far as attacks go just give him a kamehameha or any ki attacks i dont care it would be cool to see him fly and shoot ki as long as the model is good and the skin and the sound theni can care less

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I reaaly think that this should replace gohan since picclolo's model does not change after transforming sadly, well, the good news is i created an ultra cool animated lighning shield attack!
i'll get some pics posted laterz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks

hahahaha spamming lol I like your SIG how did you do it with PAINT SHOP PRO 7 or ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 7 or WTF???? cuz the back ground rocks and how do you do the TEXT ???????????????? I cant even make a TEXT LIKE THAT pleaaseeee tell me

HAPPY NO GLOWY TEXT!!!!!!!!:laff:

Best answers
truely good

this is a truely orginal model, you did a kick a.s.s job of it congradulations and keep up the good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whee!!! PROGRESS!!! well, on the sprites i guess, these are pretty much tests, although i actually like the lighning shield, i got it animated for that kool feel! and i tryed to do a ring attack, although it looks ****ty, heres a pic of em! \/
http://www.webspawner.com/users/gdfgdgfdfg/ATTACKS.jpg
oh yeah, copy link into browser
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Vegetto91, with lots of practice, that's how :) (btw, the writing in my sig tells you what program i'm currently using).

Ok, i'm getting rather excited about this model, I might even (with permission) attempt a reskin and try and make a shadow model :D (that will be my first proper reskin btw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom