💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whee ^_^ now thats somthing rare... p...p...*thinks*...pos..positive... positive replys! yaay! keep me happy! *runs off*

Best answers
:yes: Nice sprites once again Shijing. Did you base the lightning shield on the lighnting shield power up from Sonic 3? Looks real good :D *Just ask me if you want help with any images*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i just photoshopped the lighning, nothing too fancy, and theres enough pics out there for me, so im doin ok i guess ^_^

Best answers
what attack is the sprite with all the sparks behind it for? Is it the Masenko? and I have a request for you, shijing, you don't have to do it of course, but I was wondering if you could make some sprites for the Spawn model, maybe replace Piccolo's Masenko with chains, and change the eye-laser to green? I'm working on some models for guns for all the beam attacks, so they won't look out of place, except for that you can control them..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spawn model? sounds like a start! i could do some decent attack for piccolo for it.. uhh.. like... *thinks again..*
1/2/3: sprites cannot change
4: the sbc could have the trail detached and could be sommat like a missle or another projectile, you choose
5: i could change the masenko to a chain attack, make the trail a chain and the head a hook or just note, we'll talk this further in a more appropriate place, ctach me on AIM as greatshijing

Best answers
DAMN! That's awesome man! It's perfect! The beauty of this model and the sprites overwhelm me! *whipes a tear out of his eye* I can't wait until you release it!

almostdeleted

A
Well, very nice sprites sjijing. Your awesome.

BTW, [J] when 1.1 comes out, make a giant ring for his sword. I hear that the sword is a seperate model and then its coded to his hand (One of the mods said this). That could work.

Hows the skin going?

Best answers
Just thought id point out to all the people that didnt know...this little mod has been goin on for some time now...might wanna give it a look =) things are turning out good so far imo, i cant wait for it Chaos Control Mod

Best answers
Ahh... CCM, I was a regular visiter of that site, but I got tired of waiting for a release and forgot about it :p (that mod looks good except for the current models.. urgh...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey shijing if you can do that, can you make a chou kameha????

hey j i would really like to skin it, send it to me at [email protected] if you will allow me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or course! i can do anything to sprites, although the main setback is that all the characters would have the same sprites o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plz make a chou kameha please o great shijing please!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes:

Best answers
Yeh, Chou KameHame Ha, that would be excellent :)

Hey, If soccer is going to skin it to be sonic, could I have a go at making him Shadow? Pretty pleaseeeee!! :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i like shadow better. but he would look a little wiered since his spikes arent the same as sonic's. but that'll probly be changed.;/

i like your sig, now im gonna go make me a sonic one:D

Best answers
That make me a trend setter? :p (nice sig)

Yeh, if he allows me to make it shadow i'll do a model edit and skin, so his spikes will change :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is this better? (didnt know i used the same font o_o )

i dont mean to be rude but do you really need his permission? or do you just want to be polite and ask. [J], that super sonic looks nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
somebody make me a kunckles one!! please :)
but gotenks dont take my current sig down, i love it!

Best answers
The font is a good one (Dark Crystal yeh?) and the size is alot better, looks smoother :yes:

Yeh, basically just being polite, don't want to do an edit without asking really, he might not want me to :p lol

*Edit* Awwww... CrackerJack beat me to it, poo..

almostdeleted

A
What about sounds. FOr the death sound we can use the sound from SEGA sonic, when he gets hit and looses all his rings. And we can use the sound of sonic loosing only 1 ring for the hit sound. For Ki attacks, just use nothing, like when Gohan crages a masenko in the improved mystic gohan sound pack. All you hear is the charfing and fireing sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom