Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soccer said somethin about making one of the hit sounds like when sonic looses all his rings, which is a good idea. but i dont think there is much you can do with the sounds. but i think that the super sonic transformation should have his s-sonic music theme.

Best answers
If CrackerJack isn't making that Knuckles one i'd like to do it :D

Wouldn't be tonight though, it's 11:30pm here now, and I have school tomorrow.. so, if you want soccer, just PM me :p

Best answers
Actually, maybe people could use the sounds from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. There are plenty of times Sonic talks, and you could get a clip of him saying: "Sonic Wind!" And when he transforms, you could use the same music they play when he and Shadow transform: "Live and Learn." And I'm sure you could use "Chaos Control," For SOMETHING.

[J]

Best answers
uhhhh never noticed how much uv-mapping sucks. Im almost done with the sonic/supersonic body. Nice sigs btw :yes: and whoever wants to edit my models can :) I hate myself for losing my photoshop. I just cant figure out Paint Shop Pro 8 very well. Its a good program though, im suprised they give it out free.

Best answers
o_O PSP 8.... for free.... I'm sitting here using 7 while 8 is out for nothing... Agh! Anyway, here is soccers sig (hope you don't mind me posting it here).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
right when i was gunna make a knuckles!!!
*edit*
CaN You MaKE Me OnE WiTh
SpAwN if I get you a pic? PlEaSe aNd If YoU dO I WilL BuY YOu A CoOkIe (J/K) if you do will you post the text SpAwn95
in the text u have in yours and instead of red or blue could you make it black here is the pic and please if possible edit out the backround
Thanks alot if you do and if not thanks anyway Sorry to bother you

http://spawn.home.sapo.pt/Images/Darkspawn.jpg

Best answers
Sure (if crackerjack don't mind, seeing as he called tails :p) Just PM me and i'll get on to it asap. Tell me what colours etc.

ANYWAY, this is turning into another one of my sig threads :rolleyes: this is suposed to be about [J]'s kick ass sonic model ;)

[J]

Best answers
lol nice sigs though :) skinmaps almost done, i can probably have it out to whoever wants to try skinning it by tomorrow or the next day.

almostdeleted

A
Well. i made a tails one, and a sonic, and a shadow, and a knuckles. Look at my sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheee! catch me on AIM as greatshijing and i'll skin it ^_^
anyways, the sprites are out of the way so im gonna start on the sound pack now! its gonna be based off the sega game coz it would sound funny and cool at the same time ^o^

almostdeleted

A
SOUND IDEA:

Make the death sound: When sonic gets hit and he looses all his rings.
Hit sound: the sound where he looses only 1

Ki attacks... Whatever you want. maybe nothing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheeee! im on a roll! ive patched some great sounds off some sonic games i turfed up, and i got bored so i pacted together a skinfile, once you skinmap it i'll do the skin, you will not be dissipointed!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill skin it, [email protected]

lol shijing i thought u diddnt skin :p hehe how is the chou kame going? :) i need it for my next project, SSJ2 Pack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol! i start vomiting over the word chou now... lol, ican skin, just that i cannot skinmap, i got a great set for it... plz plzplz send the skinmap to meeeee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me2! and hey gotenks, how about a avatar too! i love the sig! i wanna use both, ill switch everyday hehe

Best answers
Hey, send it to the link in my sig (email/msn one) please, i'll have plenty of fun editing it to shadow.. omg it'll rule (with any luck). Bear in mind it'll be my first model edit, although I think it'll be a good starting point as it doesn't have to look as real as a DBZ character would.

BTW, Soccer, you like that sig? You can have your old one too if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom