Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You just want to get back on topic because you got your sig!
Nah Im just jokeing with you I know you aint like that
But yeah lets see some pics

[J]

Best answers
heh skinmapping doesnt have much eyecandy..... should be done soon. I had to relearn it :)

almostdeleted

A
Lol Shijing and Soccer were also talking about skinning.

Go **** the easter bunny if you like him so much :rolleyes:

lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just to go freak you guys out a little more, i have done all the sounds and sprites now!
the trans is funny, i think you will agree, the hurt sounds are rings falling and you die you get the death sound of the game,
but mostly i reallly wanna skin the model, i really got a great idea and i was going to have a shot at cel-shading it! trust me!

Best answers
damn, that many people are skinning him? I guess we'll have lots of different styles to choose from! This model is gonna be awesome!

[J]

Best answers
yes, its going to be a pretty much public- skinmap. The reason its taking so long is becuz i did one in milkshape and i thought it was not good enough, so im learning to do it in max instead, becuase you can get much better results with it.

Best answers
I still bag the shadow skin (hehe). I am really looking forward to making this :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im gonna bag a cool cell-shaded sonic skin, i really wanna try it like that, and if its really good i might try shadow *wink wink* send it me on AIM as greatshijing plz ^_^

[J]

Best answers
lol heres the progress :) just a test- coloring. the area around the wristband is wayyyyy to distorted :) I mapped it as the same object as the arm. Theres a little distortion in other places, but the skins wont be too detailed anyway. In all the major detail places ill make sure the skinmap is good. Now that i know how to skinmap better, ill probably start over :)

I did this much in an hour, so i dont think it will take me long to do the skinmap

Best answers
[J], where did you learn how to skinmap? Cuz I need to know how, I'm making a Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Model, and I need help with skinmaps, and bone assignments

almostdeleted

A
hey..yea think yea can skinnmap the milkshape one too, because I liked that alot.

BTW, can you make me a tails model too.

BTW, is this getting reanimated or the default esf animations :(

If you make tails, then when he flies, his tail can turn.

Best answers
NOOOO, Shijing, don't make a shadow, it'll make mine look so bad and it won't be fair :( lol

Gotenks95, clean out your PM Inbox, I tried to send you a PM saying your sig was done but I couldn't.

Crackerjack, Shouldn't be hard to make the tails move as the fly animation can be easily changed.

[J]

Best answers
- yes its getting reanimated

- http://dbzskinning.cjb.net/ is a GREAT place to learn skinmapping and skinning

- milkshape one?

and guys, i think the skinmap will be done by saturday. Im really getting tired of skinmapping and i think im going to stay up and work on it till its done

AND last but not least, im workin on my own sonic themed avie and sig :) Youll never guess the character:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom