Best answers
if someone makes a Tails model, make sure you get his super mode. Tails transforms into Turbo Tails when gets enough emeralds. I have some pictures of him from my comics. I have to look through them and find someplace to host them. Geocities is not good enough to host my pics really lol

Best answers
I would just like to take this moment to make sure that no one attempts to make a shadow sig/avatar as I have bagged him.. if we make it like a rule.. that you can't make a sig/avatar of another character once they've been called by a user.. it should stop everyone from having one. Also i'd like to bag Super-Sonic and Super-Shadow for future sigs (heh heh).

Best answers
Damn, I never realized how many friggin' comics I have stored away! Looking through issue after issue looking for this one particular comic! I can get a couple of Hyper Knuckles pictures, if someone wants to make a Knuckles model pack.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
I would just like to take this moment to make sure that no one attempts to make a shadow sig/avatar as I have bagged him.. if we make it like a rule.. that you can't make a sig/avatar of another character once they've been called by a user.. it should stop everyone from having one. Also i'd like to bag Super-Sonic and Super-Shadow for future sigs (heh heh).
why would you do that...who cares plus you'll probably make a new one in like a month anyway and forget the whole sonic craze thats going around...and plus if everyone called a character who would anyone do a sig on cause with like a thousands memeber some one is bound to take another persons character...

ps: [J] you might as well join the chaos control team cause your doing all there work they are...

[J]

Best answers
im not going to make all the sonic characters, but they can use whatever ones i make :) Im not going to join the team though.

Best answers
Has shijing sent you the sprites yet? If he has, do you think we could get some in-games of him when he's un-skinned, just to see how he looks in game?

Best answers
It seems the whole 'Sonic Craze' as you call it was started from my first shadow sig :p And as you said that people would run out of characters to do.. that's why I said it would Stop the sonic sigs from sweeping the board.

Nemo, the reasons why I posted my first post are..

• Sonic was the first game I played, and i've loved it since
  • I don't intend on suddenly dropping my shadow sigs
  • It's annoying when people copy my work, but at least if I can keep a character as my own for sigs it won't get too annoying

[J], good luck with the new model, can't wait to try and skin it :D Also, can someone help me find some Super Shadow cels (or official artwork) please?

Best answers
I'm saying this for anyone else who wants to make anymore Sonic themed models. If anyone needs some pictures of a Sonic character, I've got plenty of them. I've got Antoine, Bunnie, Sally, Tails, Knuckles, Sonic, *goes on for about an hour* If anyone needs some pictures, give me a message.

Best answers
Nice, well, at least I know what he looks like now! If only I could find official artwork of him, like the one of shadow in my sig :p

*Edit* About what nemo said 'join the Chaos Control team', he has a good point, and your model of sonic (from what I saw of the milkshape version) was WAY better than theirs (no offence to the CCM team).

almostdeleted

A
Yea, there's sucks (no offense)

BTW Gotenks, just to tell you, you didnt start the sonic "trend", it was [J]'s model. I was also making a shadow sig before you poster your because I thought he was cool, I decided to revery and go to tails.

And does anyone like my new avatar?

I have one of sonic holding the Emerald, Shadow, and Knuckles.

[J]

Best answers
Ok, first skinmap is COMPLETE.

The skinmap is pretty good, along the SEAMS of the sections, there is some distortion, But everywhere else is perfect. This is the best skinmap i can make with milkshape. the only major mistake in skinmapping is behind the arm next to the torso. basically, unless the blue parts are detailed, the errors wont matter. if i do a skinmap in max it could be better, but i dont know how lol

I sent the people the skinmap that put an email and....

heres the color ref pics:
http://www.modders.net/uploads/gjohn/refpic1.bmp
http://www.modders.net/uploads/gjohn/refpic2.bmp
http://www.modders.net/uploads/gjohn/refpic3.bmp

<b>colors</b>
red = chest
light purple = top of back two spikes
dark purple = bottom of back two spikes
blue = back w/o spikes
dark green = top of wristband
light green = bottom of wristband
light blue = top of arm
greenish blue = bottom of arm
yellow = left side of tail
orange = right side of tail

and my skin so far lol 3 secs of work
http://www.modders.net/uploads/gjohn/expic1.bmp

this skinmap only has the torso, arms, tail, and wristbands on it
next one will have hands, legs, and shoes completing the body and then i will make the head skinmaps. You only need to do one arm because the other will be mirrored.
<b>give me an email if you want the maps!!!</b>

Oh and ive got a question, What is the milkshape version some of you posted about? Every render i showed was from gmax, all i did was start the skinmapping in milkshape.

i know theres not much to do on this map, but the rest of the skinmapping should be done soon....

and sorry if it sucks, its only my second skinmap :)

[J]

Best answers
ok i re-sent it, you should get it now. and look at my perfect chaos sig!!! :laff: sonic adventure 1 kicked ASS and only 2 more posts to a custom avie :):):)

Best answers
Cracker, I was the first person to make a sonic sig (you may have been making one but anyone could say that). Even though that pic [J] posted of shadow reminded me of him, doesn't mean he started the sonic sig trend, and besides, i'm not a fan of the trend, I wanted to get away with one sig on the whoe theme but they started popping up everywhere :p

ANYWAY, this is still a model thread.. I need that skin map, the email link is in my sig [J], Thanks :)

Best answers
You guys realize that you are FLOGGING UP THE THREAD! It is too show-off [J]'s Sonic Model which looks great btw! Not for you to b*tch and complain about how each of you is special becuase you have sonic stuff! GET OVER IT! AND GROW UP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hye J can u send me the model too? its kina hard to skin without putting it on the model and seeing what needs work

Best answers
Originally posted by Roshi
You guys realize that you are FLOGGING UP THE THREAD! It is too show-off [J]'s Sonic Model which looks great btw! Not for you to b*tch and complain about how each of you is special becuase you have sonic stuff! GET OVER IT! AND GROW UP!
Roshi, you aren't a mod so stop acting like one.. No one said they were 'special' becuase of sonic stuff.. and 'Flogging up the thread' really makes no sense :p

[J], can you send the skinmap? Or haven't you quite finished editing the model? *Can't wait to make Shadow* :D

Best answers
That sonic model is awesome, you should stop by: http://ccm.flagrun.net/
It's a Sonic mod, and lets just say, your model is WAY better then their sonic model.
Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom