Some DBZ Models ive been doing...(A few)

Best answers
looks good....just make sure u can't see thru it like the dmz models :rolleyes:

Best answers
soz for double post, im also on a Squaresoft vs Dragonball mod sooo i made a goku model for it:

again the line is temporary

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The vegeta is excellemt,the goku is excellent but i can really see any difference with the last 3 pics bar the lighting. Looks great!

BrunO

Best answers
Does the goku and vegeta look **** from the front view? iconz said it does and vegeta looks really **** from front....u guys not telling me summin?, i justw ant other opinions before i change it

Best answers
hey ersen, i think your models are great. one problem with the high poly models at the start was that they boots were huge in comparison to the model. i see that it was fixed on bardock and vegeta though, so good job on that. i dont think the front looks horrible, you might want to bulk vegeta up a bit though, you know, like make his muscles bigger and less scrawney, especially around his arms and legs. also make his torso less proportional, you know, hes gotta be all buffer than that

Best answers
u cant really define muscles and do good hair with 1100 polys, the vegeta and bardock are low poly models for ESF

Best answers
heres an update, 1140 polys, i changed arms as the others failed the deformation test...here we are...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great Work as usual, did you change the hair at all it kinda looks bigger and better, or is it just the angle?

BrunO

Best answers
Im kinda in ESF, im making models for them but dont exactly want to be a full time team member, i think its called "freelance"?

i did change the hair a tiny bit.

Best answers
um ersen... in ur sig the link dusn't work....are you going to release your models?

Best answers
you need MIRC, ill release bardock, and the next few models with be for ESF betas

Best answers
you in esf...freelance?maybe freelance.....your vegeta....hmmh mm don't think so:Dhehehe

Best answers
lmao, knew that was gonna come up by someone with these comments by iconz

Best answers
Originally posted by Ic0nZ
you in esf...freelance?maybe freelance.....your vegeta....hmmh mm don't think so:Dhehehe

i dunno .... ersens models r preeetttay damn sweeeet.....i wanna see sum1 make a wicked piccolo model... coz rite now theres like none...

*Yes there is you clown, Quit spammin up my forums, or ill delete your existence :\ *
Cheeseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom