Some DBZ Models ive been doing...(A few)

Vassago

V
Actually, IBM Pc's suck ;)

I didn't make anything up either, that is the impression you lay out before you.

Having high income aint **** either man, you need to learn that ;)
As long as you are happy, nothing else matters.

I hope this is a truce now as well, as I don't like bickering with younger people. l8z.

Best answers
yep truce, money isnt anything, i just need to start myself off with good income or i will suffer...ive quit all the mods im on and may not model ever again after november anyway...

anyways, i might be doing a low poly bardock for ESF if anyones interestedl......

Best answers
Haha...doesn't know what IBM is :) I swear, these younger generations...;) I don't know about their PC's, but their servers are pretty good :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are u gonna quit modelling man?!?! U are gettin really good at it!!

BTW, I would be interested in that low poly Bardock for ESF!!

Best answers
keeping a flat running in UK costs alot of money, UK is the most expensive country in EU so i MIGHT not be able to use the computer alot

anyway heres a LOW POLY bardock:

anyway he is 1100 polys atm which ican bring down to 1000 and then ill just finish it off add tweaks and make it aroudn 1200 polys

is that too high for ESF?

i cant do the flash lil colouring since it low poly and the polys aint cut up enuf, but ill tyr do one just so u can se it wit cooour

Best answers
soz 4 double post....

heres bardock version 1 for ESF, he is 1180 polygons will that work?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
It will indeed, great effort too btw

Lemme know when ya wanna release it, i'd look forward to using that sometime myself ;D

Best answers
OOOOO!!!!!..... sweeeet!!.. dun ya havta then scale it down b4 u can use in esf??.. how exactly does that work newayz... u just make the models small or wat?.. .and if everythin is client side can u hav bigger models??... i dun really understand how it all works..

Best answers
i dunno nuffin about puttin it ingame, i dont even have ESF or half life, im doin this for u guys

Best answers
new knees
and dunno what but something looks straing in the torso and legs

Best answers
WHOA

you are my new moddeling god you rule man keep up the good work:yes: :yes: :yes:

that ****'s da bomb!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great job Ersen!! Now all u need is a good skin to go with that good model!!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I can get it ingame, all need is it skinned

;)

Cheers

Best answers
Re: WHOA

Originally posted by FtHeSyStEm5000
you are my new skinning god you rule man keep up the good work:yes: :yes: :yes:

that ****'s da bomb!!!

wat the hell??.... .he's a modeller ain he.... unless ersen skins to??..... will bardock come with the release cheese??....... or will u like release that seperately for us later?? PLS PLS PLS!!

*it has nothing to do with the official game, and wont be released as part of it, i merely said i was able to get it ingame, but of course, i wont be giving out ANY models or skins using the beta animations/nor will i edit it till AFTER its public property, i merely wish to help ersen once the time is right, and my only motivation is the fact that the model looks great, and he's one of my favourite characters*
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent model!! I wudnt mid using that ingame either.
Also turk you shouldnt quit/stop modeling you are damn talented, i believe it would be a waste of talent if you quit. I know all about the problems off the UK being a expensive place to live, thank god i live at home :D Just try and keep modleing cause your excellent :D

BrunO

Best answers
nope i dont skin, ill see how it goes bruno and ill prob release this as an extra, i just dont want any ripping and editing happening after the dbg stuff, and bfp ppl edit the crap out of models and call them their own, i want to figure out a way ppl cant rip first

*Whatever you decide, i truly hope you dont stop modelling, you've a talent that shoulldnt be wasted, rather nurtured, and expanded upon, whatever you decide tho, good luck with it ;) *
Cheeseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom