Some DBZ Models ive been doing...(A few)

Best answers
made the chin a lil higher, coloured him up, applied smoothing groups to pads and boots, just put a falloff map on the hair so it looks like how it would skinned, annnnnd the picture:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg! :shocked: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!!!!! sweet!!! that looks tite!!! make it soo if i get beta.. i can switch to battle torn clothing gokU for fun!!! u should help model for esf i luv yer models

Best answers
i cant model for 2 dbz mods with same limit, then ill be doing the same model twice :p

Best answers
yeah Ersen you are very talented you should try to get a job with a game somtime you'd be a very good asset to there team eheh.

Best answers
nah modeling is just to pass time, after university im going get a job in IBM :) £80k a yr...mmmm...

heres goku's old man :p (WIP)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow that is very nice. I cant wait to see them all skinned and finished ^_^

Best answers
nice models... and u say q3 limit is 1200?!?!?!?!? NOOO... and jk2 is 2000??? NOOO...

jk2 used the q3 engine, and the poly limit is around 1600-1800...

but alot of people(like myself) have teh power to handle 3000 poly models :D

Best answers
yeah they can handle alot but many people have pcs which cant, mainly the players of the games hae lower specs pcs than the makers....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
bardocks tail looks a bit off... no end? it just stops. ... just curious but what happened to taht ken model u did? ken(street fighter)

Best answers
ill do the tail last, and i finished the ryu and ken and released a sdk, being my 2nd and 3rd models they sucked

Best answers
Those are some nice models, but what do I know I can't even model and skin a dragon ball:S . Anyways are you thinking of doing a Akuma model?

Best answers
to make a dragonball... wudn u just needa make a sphere???..... i dunno how to skin... tried using milkshape once.. all i got was like a box... and that was it.. o yeh and a circle...... but it was like pffft :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice work with the updated Goku!! I also really like Bardock!! Great job man!!

Best answers
Ersen, I have seen your models, and you do have talent, but don't think you are hot **** man, because you are far from it. I know I'm not great, and I state that up front. If you want to be a corporate ******* at IBM, thats your choice. Money isn't everything man, in fact it's nothing. I love my job, and I love to make games, period. I got paid a pathetic 27k a year at my last job, but I was dedicated 120% to my work - it's the only thing I care about.
the topic was closed before i was able to reply so ill do it here.....i personally think im not a good modeler, ask all of my mates, i class myself as a"noob modeler" still. Ive never said i was hot, you just made that up, dont make things up. im not the type of person who rates my own work highly, i always see it as being wrong and should be fixed even more. My parents are leaving to turkey to retire, im need to get a flat, finish off collage start university, i will have no support fromt my parents as they wont be here, im only 17 i need to do my best to find a job with the best income or i wont survive, im going for a 6 week course at IBM soon too. Im also a workaholic, i enjoy my work also....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ersen

the topic was closed before i was able to reply so ill do it here.....i personally think im not a good modeler, ask all of my mates, i class myself as a"noob modeler" still. Ive never said i was hot, you just made that up, dont make things up. im not the type of person who rates my own work highly, i always see it as being wrong and should be fixed even more. My parents are leaving to turkey to retire, im need to get a flat, finish off collage start university, i will have no support fromt my parents as they wont be here, im only 17 i need to do my best to find a job with the best income or i wont survive, im going for a 6 week course at IBM soon too. Im also a workaholic, i enjoy my work also....
That topic was closed for a reason, please dont post about a closed topic in another one because this topic too could go down that same road as the closed one.

BrunO

Best answers
yo Iconz, Vassago said it anyway u dunno what IBM is? my bald business teachers calls is "Incredibally Bald Man" but its real meaning is "International Business Machines" the best PC producers and a huge business behind Microsoft

http://www.ibm.com/uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom