Best answers
ok...see this model

well this skinning contest is for it...........the winners skin will be used on the model and another surprise(dunno what it is yet but i prolly got at least a few hours to figure it out,prolly a custom model for them)any way i skin maped it for you and everything.post pistures of your skins and ill judge them:laff: let the bloodbath begin!:devgrin:

skinmaps:http://www.ultimatemonkeyzone.com/files/17skinmaps.zip

Best answers
without being able to see the model with the skin on it while makeing the skin renders the maps usless, unless someone can just guess at there skin looking good and then get on the lucky side and have it fit right.

Best answers
well if its that important.......:p ill post the models ms3d ASAP

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Unless that was poly by poly I'm gonna need some credits bud ;)

Best answers
ok 1.zip now includes ms3d
2.only doing that because of the new kewl rules protecting my model
3.credits to azn,smo,GG,me

p.s. i love your work SMO(hint hint)

Best answers
Ok, This is what I got by now .. I am comming back on friday, have schooltrip ..

Still a heavy WIP :) .

Best answers
Well, Yeah .. I'll add that now .. But mark "Still a heavy WIP ." :) .

Anyways, here's the last update for today ..

Best answers
zereth thats a good start well done hehe logan i will give it a try (could improve my skining skills but we will never no :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... your gonna need to spice up the fun.. like make it ingame with new animations... maby just make it a pack, it'll make it seem alot more worthy ^_^

Best answers
Ya... it'd be sweet if he could use the gun that he has (I'm assuming he has a gun, cuz of the holster.)

((Off topic, Shijing.. not to bug ya, but you said you were gonna do that Nny model?))

Best answers
uhm its either ur color blind , im color blind or the picture is just bad cuz its .jpeg..... tell me if anyone else thinks its green so i can fix it....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darn it i don't have milkshape can you put in 3d max or sumthing?
but its a nice model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a nice mesh but a horrible skinmap, learn to skinmap, or spend more time on your skinmapping, because it's horrible. It's hard to tell what is what, and some things over lap others.

I'll probably try skinning it anyways, ill post some progress pics later. How long do you expect this to be open for?

Best answers
monday is the deadline.and sorry im learning to skin map,if you adjust it for your skin send me the ms3d with your skin.if you win that is.oh and please no one compile it cause i have custom animations,and theres that possiblity some ******* will rip it(thats why i didnt wanna release the ms3d)ok thx

Best answers
ok i tried skin maping but i dont know how to assighn the skin to the model? anyone knows? and how to creat a good skin like the esf members so it lookes real

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom