Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
ultra, that just looks ripped, its obvious.
i really must be blind not to see it but ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC hehehe :laff:

like i said b4 im really liking Zereth's skin so far. but his face is a lil bit small might wanna make it bigger. then ur awsome!!! :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Study for that a moment then u see Ultras Ripped from Smo :p

and Zeneths is a bit good and i don't know if ulra ripped somones 17 skin

and sorry if im not allowed to do this if im not tell me

Best answers
yeah hes just a ripper, dont kill the thread off with nothing but rip talk, i think everyone here would like to see the finished version of Zereth's skin.

Best answers
ok guys plz stop and get back on topic. I would really like to see who wins the skinning contest.. SO PLZ PLZ get back on topic.. :cry:

Best answers
You people are only making on more person mad and emotionally cratered...
*Ontoppic- Well my vote goes to asain too, not because it's home grown, its because it looks pretty acurate, but the face kinda looks like super #17 (because there seems to be some extra chin space).
*EDIT- Well, i dunno now, i kept looking at asian's and zereth's. Maybe using asian's head and zereth's upper body would be good, and maybe use the belt off of ultra's (dunno, it just looks interesting). For the lower half...there's no answer yet but my idea might ruin the contest so i'm not going any further.

Best answers
Well go ahead and share it unless it against the rules. But it might be a good idea unless u try. U never know it might help them. eh who knows.

Best answers
i dont have a problem with sharing but if a team wins im only making one custom model for the whole bunch.im not making 3 models for 1 skin.so if you work in teams you better deside what custom model you want as a team

Best answers
heres mine - go easy on me , its my first skin ;/
, its still a wip , i dont really want to finish, its not like i can save it ( ms3d expired and im to lazy to register ) so here it is what do u think?

Best answers
looks a lil cartoony. I dont know anything about skinning so i cant help u. All i can say is it looks a lil cartoony for me. Also his face needs some readjusting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i got a idea:
I know everyone has worked hard on their skin but how about combinate them???

Face and hair: Sexyasian
Upper body: Zereth
Lower body: Ultra

I think that would be a awesome skin!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but ultras lower body stinks, its basically a larger version of SMOs tutorial thing, it needs some adjustment.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I know that ,

Man so what if it is Smo s , And what the hell is going on with my original account i cant access it?

Best answers
Backup Ultra33 said:
Man so what if it is Smo s , And what the hell is going on with my original account i cant access it?
its not a ripoff contest its a make your OWN skin..... damn i think i lost o_O these are all nice :p

Best answers
i just found something wrong with the model. His waist is Waaayy to high. If u lower it it would be a lil bit better. plus the skin on that other one his skin tone needs to be lighter. his eyes need to redone. His scarf needs to be shown better. his cloths need to be darker.

Best answers
Backup Ultra33 said:
So what the hell s wrong with my account???
that was in the wrong place and arent u supposed to be banned? cuz in ur avatar it says banned..... P.S. sorry if im actin like a mod..... dont wanna turn it into a flaming contest also..... ps :shocked: nice top zereth

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id show my skin, but the pants suck and i dont feel like redoing it, the top though, IMO looks better than any these being shown, with te exception of his undershirt which i hafta lighten a bit, i doubt ill show any screens of it i just like skinning models, so i gave it a go, but atm asians skin fits the model much better than zereths, but if he can make the boittom part match with the upper part then i dunno whose to pick,

(and yes ultra that stimulating feeling you are n0 doubt having is the rush of being banned, isnt it fun?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if ultra got banned then there must be a reason but well that would be bad...

Anyway what´s wrong with using smo´s skin .
It´s in a turorial so there´s no problem by using it!

And i still think you should combine your skins . And use a other if you don´t like ultras

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Man , this suxx , beeng banned , i demand to bee unbanned!
Wheres a mod when you need one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom