Best answers
well here is what i did so far, dont mind the transparent legs, the skin for that part isn't done yet so i cleared them out a little.
yea i know the skin basically sucks arse, but it was worth a try, got too tired after the face o_O

peace

*edit

umm, yea...i'm still kinda stoked and i put android 16 instead of 17, so if you didn't know that, then DAMMIT, now you do..so blah it's supposed to be 17 not 16. good day :)

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
wow

These are all lookin great! Keep up the good work guys.

Best answers
Sexyasian86 your skin is good but Zereth is better , becuse if you want to do better get rid of those spots ang garbage make it look clean and it will be great! ;)

Best answers
well to your crit here is the almost done version of the skin?

anyhoo, gonna work on pants later, fixed the torso, much much cleaner. So there ya go..and ussj, why don't you try to make a skin for it?...it'd be nice if you'd try too!!! :laff:
anywais, it's late and i need sleep, so crits on the skin so far?..peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y'no what asian? this skin pwns.. you got the face perfect... looks evil and spooky ^_^

the only thing about it that needs changing is the jeans, they look like camoflage jeans :p

Best answers
Olmost done well

Almost done well pritti impressive well done :yes: , but now meet myne fully DONE

Pic:

Nice ha? :devgrin:

Best answers
Nice

Youre skins are both nice but i prefer asians one his one has a perfect #17 face just perfect

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can anyone convert them into 3d max? Please? and sorry ultra urs is ummm colored with liquidfy and yes nice try.

Edit: um u forgot the to put green socks cuz he does have green socks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum...asians great... he actually skins.. your just chroming evrything.. its not a good idea... makes it look like liquid, and it moves as you move.. so its like metal.. .try using actual skins.. second... the face.. i dont really need to say this but it looks like a drag queen.... asian wins my vote ^_^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, I am partial to asian's skin, chroming everything up isn't always the best thing o_O

Best answers
"It's a nice mesh but a horrible skinmap, learn to skinmap, or spend more time on your skinmapping, because it's horrible. It's hard to tell what is what, and some things over lap others.

I'll probably try skinning it anyways, ill post some progress pics later. How long do you expect this to be open for?"

U are blind .. And the skinmapp is great .
Not his fault ur a bad skinner ..

Best answers
Chrome ha?

For starters it wasnt crome it was a texture made by me and i know i was bad so heres the new one i hope its better!

Pic:

Best answers
Here's my update :) ..
Screw the head ,it's only colored ..About to work on it ..
Damn the belt textures rock :D ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still asians in the lead.. only because of the face skin, its not warped and he looks so evil looking ^_^

Best answers
umm im the one judging and i think its close between asian and zereth.i love asians face but i love all of what zareth has done,too.this is gonna be a hard decision

p.s. :Ultra33Gokussj3 its obvious your skin was ripped from smos skinning tutorial,so if you dont make your own im afraid you have no chance(you didnt even try to make the shirt look right)

Best answers
I think Zereth has a great skin, and ssj goku has made the face look kinda like super 17...

also when its done wil this be released to the public?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultra33Gokussj3 said:
For starters it wasnt crome it was a texture made by me and i know i was bad so heres the new one i hope its better!

Pic:

sorry but u riped smos goku skin which i can tell

Best answers
really i cant?? btw man everyone is just on this guy. lol i feel sry for u ultra. U might wanna learn how to skin for urself cuz a lot of ppl have been saying uve been taking stuff without permission...so if its true. PLZ stop it. I dont want u to get banned from these forums cuz i know if u can just skin from ur own u can do it. So plz try it for urself.I see potential in ya. :] :yes:

btw zereth im liking urs better than every1s but thats just me. :laff:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultra, that just looks ripped, its obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom