Votes: 75 72.8%
  • No.. boo... shame

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope.. i did however look at your skinmap for the idea how to do mine. (ripping it out the original armor... brilliant)

but your skinmap is to incompatible with mine.. since I use another type of body. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATE:

I am working on the GG aura sprite.. (damn sprites are a pain in the ass)

I found a new function in milkshape (manual edit of vertexes) which now saved me from redoing the ol' SSJ model. (YAY)

I gave up on the strafe bug. I think its skeleton based. (only thing I did not check)

And I think i go with my new skin even though i liek me ol' one better. The new one is more true to the show

Best answers
fix the hair! like original vegeta's hair these hairs are very bad i thing, if you fix the hair it will be UNREAL MODEL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fix hair? got a reference pic which explains the difference cause I am really lost at the mo. :(

I don't get it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol darkling ur still double posting after been told not to? as a matter of fact u did it twice since then :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know.. i am soo used to it since I did it daily on my forst topic when the model was still in alpha fase. *shames*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

heh.. well where's an update *joke*

saiyan saga vegeta is my favorite and i wanna see the edit ^_^

Best answers
could you possibly give an angels from the side, back and front. with him in the 'showing off the model' stance, with the arms out and stuff.

that picture of him with his hair crooked just makes him look retarded.

and did you make this from scratch? it looks like all the other vegita edits i have seen in my lifetime, which all by the way, are in *** positions in their show off pictures.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

*talk about someone not reading*

he said in his first post that it was an edit... duh

Best answers
dont get pissy because i was asking, i didnt bother to use my brain to think. this day in age, pc's are used for relaxation.

and he never clearly stated in his first post that he was editting, but he did say he was fixing up what had been done. which could have been his own skin or somebody elses in the first place. thats what i was asking.

ehmmmmmmm what else. i really want to know about the different angle photos of the skin and model, because he looks very boring, and distorted right now.

Best answers
The reason it looks like all the other Saiyan Saga Vegetas is because HE MADE all the other Saiyan Saga Vegetas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its build from scratch if you do not count the things I ripped from ESFs 1.0 vegeta and frieza. :D

If you go to my site.. a older version (beta 2.1 I believe) can be downloaded... I am trying to fix some things and release a newer version.. (I am soo glad I never released versions 1.0 to 1.5 lol)

omg.. lack of time made 0 proccess but i try. ;)

>omg.. i forgot.. if you want to see all angles jsut download the old version.. it has a old skin and some different arm pads but the basic is still there<

>yep.. i did.. thanks for backing me up buddy<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok.. new update.. and yes.. I will get pix soon (but for now I have 0 skin on it so it makes it look.. weird)

I am making a scouter.. yesyes.. found a few good ref picks of vegeta and am carefully adding blocks which I edit in the right form. I will also still remake SSJ form.. (damn manual edit did NOT work as I thoughed it would).

if you do not mind blocky pics I can make a few pics of the scouter.. (blocks make you actually see the bends I made)

Thats all.

Best answers
Pls keep it up... here is one veggie fan who loves this project :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is.. I got myself alot of reference pics which show his scouter perfectly.. (he even had 2 versions.. somewhere around the saiyan saga they desided to change the scouters form lol.. I am making scouter form 2 whihc was more used in the show)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg.. lets unbury this thread and dig it up. :)

update.. I made the scouter.. no skin yet.. pics below.. comments welcome.
and yes I know the connection between earpart and other part aint 100% but hey.. I aint that good. :p

>forgot pic<

Best answers
Yay a scouter, now its getting somewhere..
And yes Vegeta's scouter was red :

You could change the expression on vegeta's face to the evil grin , as he did that most in the saiyan saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate that Saiyan Saga worst drawing ever....Anyway looking nice there the scouter looks awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno looks alittle bit too thin to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom