• Yes.. cool.. yay

Votes: 75 72.8%
  • No.. boo... shame

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey you can use my scouter. I'll send you the .smd if you want to. I spent an hour on it last night to get it perfect, and it's ready. I can also teach you how to make it transparent ingame. I could post a pic, but I still haven't found a reliable host.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh its not really that hard to make it transparent.. i know how and i aint tellin *joke*

nice.. but what exactly did you change besides adding a scouter?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can look but I do not think I will change my scouter.

Omg.. liek I stated before.. there 2 scoutertypes.. this you see is the old one.. I made the new one which is more used. They ditched the old one after a few episodes..

If you are confused I will upload a pic.

yes.. I only did the scouter for now.. I am having huge difficulty finding time.

Best answers
Alright, here they are:

This is the scouter by itself...

...and here's how it looks on a face.
As you can see it's more like the Ginyu type scouter rather than the saiyan type. It doesn't matter if you don't use it, I just thought I might save you some time :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually the one I am trying to make.. (yes ppl.. thats type 2)

how did you make it transparent?

maybe its usefull.. send me the model so i can have a close look pls.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t.. time for another update..
today, actually yesterday, I did nada on the scouter.. This cause I finally, yesyes, finally found the cause of the strafeproblem.. w00t.

I am now in the process of finding the best fix. For anyone who likes to know the problem (maybe you have it)

there are 4 controllers.. namely BipSpine1 to 4. In HLMV you can select them.. theres a bar near it. slide it left/right.. you see the body of the model move as if it is turning its upper body..

Now on MY model controllers 2 and 3 somehow managed to not turn correct.. instead they go from around into a bend.. (wanna see download a old version and see)

I suggest all modelers to check there models on this.

Anywayz.. this is in the fix.. w00t

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah.. the big when question.
Well I still need to redo some anims.. Cause I fixed the strafebug which was shamelessly easy but it did ruin maybe 5 anims.. so some anims.

Also I need to skin the scouter and see it I like it enough. (alter tads maybe)

I need to make a SSJ form since the old one is not compatible.

I prefer to also make a purple aura and a purple GG sprite but maybe I wait for that.

So a long way. But the latest Alpha version is still up for download on my site (see sig. press da blue one)

When I am done I am gona have some betatesters have a go with it so you gotta run alpha versions for now.. (never bothered ppl before so.. :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trying to skinmap the scouter which is NOT going well.
further I redid some anims and am looking if I can put the tail in a more important rolse in some anims.

Thats all.

Best answers
keep up the good work, I liked this model, but I got rid of it because of that strafe bug, lol

I finally found my favorite one though, namek saga vegeta, with black clothes. to bad the 1.1 release turned him into a stretch armstrong :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said.. the strafebug = fixed fixed fixed. w00t

If you got milkshape you can EASY fix it yourself. (yes trail version works)

download my old version>
decompile
go to the qc file.
go to controllers
these values:
$controller 0 "Bip01 Spine" YR -10 10
$controller 1 "Bip01 Spine1" YR -30 30
$controller 2 "Bip01 Spine2" YR -30 30
$controller 3 "Bip01 Spine3" ZR -30 30
save
compile
fixed

In am trying to find time for this model guys & girls.. so don't think that the alpha is teh last release. :D

Best answers
D.C. Darkling said:
In am trying to find time for this model guys & girls.. so don't think that the alpha is teh last release. :D
Greta that's what I wanted to hear!

Best answers
Darkling: I dont have milkshape, so I'll just wait for a you to release a strafebug free version :D if you dont mind of course, lol

Best answers
whoah whoah whoah nice scouter nice nice wow iam ganna love da esf movies they ganna pwn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finefine.. I haven't got any time at the mo for serious modeling editing (working on new version)
but I can waste 3 minutes recompiling and uploading this model and upgrading its version by 0.01 points. :D

yet the model I am working on now will NOT be released yet.. still not done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.. I am gona redo the ear piece cause:

A.. I can do better
B.. current design is a skinmap hell.

Also a request to anyone who reads this..

if you got picks of the type 2 scouter and the GG, pls mail them to [email protected]

Hell.. movies are also ok.. urls.. w/e.. I need some additional stuff.

Best answers
rofl u made 5 double posts on 1 page =) but nice model anyway hope u finish it soon ;-)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never been a fan of the old saiyan-style drawings of Vegeta... the newer look is always better. But as far as the model is concerned - it seems a bit narrow/thin, otherwise looks pretty spiffy. =]

And DC Darkling: Please don't double post again, if you have anything more to add, use the
(Edit) button and add whatever content is needed to your previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom