💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The foot! The foot!! It looks deformed! Other than that, its great!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it'd be cool to have that with a yellow haired ssj version in that same suit.... and yeah the feet are scary <_<

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok well u guys are welcome to edit this model once u get it.... but since i didnt do anything to this model except change it so its orange i cant do any skin repair cuz im newbie .... aight well sc-dbz.com is where u guys will be able to get it hopefully.... and if not ill try and upload it on geocities

Best answers
Upload?

I'm not too particularly interested in the edits of the model. I was just wondering if you could upload it to geocities? Or perhaps send it to me on aim.

Aim - Demonfox354

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I´m sorry to ask but is it released already cause i visited the site you mentioned and haven´t found it

Best answers
Hey, Majin Gotenks,
When is this great gohan model released? 'Cause I really really want to get this, it looks more..more realistic from the anime then AzN's model. I know you mentioned www.sc-dbz.com and I checked, but it's not there yet. So when you get the hold of the guy who's uploading it tell him to do it ASAP or maybe you can send it to me over AIM/MSN/Email - Aim - Kai Headshooter MSN - [email protected] email - same thing as hotmail

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i will send it to someone very reliable so they can host it.... now who would that be?

Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-
euhhhhh who are children?
"The children" are all the easily excited, 12-year-old, DBZ fanboys on the site (which should be a large percentage of the members). I put emphasis on the "easily excited" because they tend to overreact to everything.

If someone says something they don't like, even if it isn't a flame, or could just be a joke, they consider it a personal insult and will assault them back with a flamethrower. If there is a model that looks slightly good and/or they like it because they like that character, they tend to go crazy and say things like: "OMG!!! TAHT IZ TEH BESTEST MODLE EVAR!!!!!!!11!!1!1!!11!"

Or they can go just the opposite way and insult the model using gratutious amounts of swearing, cursing, grammarical, and spelling errors.

Best answers
I can host it for you, I have a unlimited bandwidth server that will allow hotlinking. imisplacedmine is my aim name. :)

Best answers
wing zero, u have a point, but dont forget, when ever somebody says something about gundam, u jump all over that, so judge not, my friend anyways i kind of think its a shame that everybody is re-doing azns gohan, i dunno why, it just doesnt sit well with me

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this isnt a edit its 100% azn... i havent touched this model in anyway besides my own personal skins...and i will send it to either wes or mystifmagic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom