Status
Not open for further replies.
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats raditz?

look like trey parker and matt stone (south park) drew that.

all it needs is a tabogen

Best answers
im pretty much done wit model editing it.... i showed masta and he said it looked tight.... but it will be done in like a few days...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you seen the movie cb4 with chris rock

at the groups producer's funeral their carry this girls weave like a wedding dress. its funny as hell. i figure raditz hair would stay the same. but he is dead and they don't show him but king yemma sending him to hell(infinate losers place) i don't understand he pretty much started all the bull **** they went through. well piccolo did because he talked about the dragonballs on earth..........ok im done rambling.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SSJ_Piccolo
Raditz Model Here!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/got...aditz2Model.gif

(BUT YOU CAN'T GET IT CAUSE UR NOT IN DBL AND I CAN'T SEND IT CAUSE I DON'T WANT TOO!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummm u can get it its in antoine's script all u need to do is type model raditz in console and taht should get u to him

Best answers
Critics

Okay. A picture was posted of a Raditz model. This was posted by a good friend of mine named Vegetto. The thing that pisses me off is that you people diss on his model for 1.) not knowing how much his skill has increased since he made this model over 8 months ago.. for 2.) Being candy asses who dont even model.. I cant speak very well, cause i cant really model very well. I had a good pikkon model but thats about it. Wheter his model sucked or not, u guys are rude and disrespectful. Learn some manners and stop being hipicritic ******s who eat **** every night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: thats raditz?

hmm now what model does this remind us of.... it could NEVER be that one ssj3goku model just slightly edited....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl why he got pimples on his legs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when someone does make a good raditz model wont it be near impossible to animate all that hair.... animate it well i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom