Best answers
Ack, not been no updates on this thread in a long time. Ok right, heres an ingame picture nathan sent me, so i thought i'd host it :

The model has had some improvements done to it so it may look even better ingame, i dont know yet.

All that really needs doing now is the animation and sprites

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lookin pretty good, but it doesnt have the ff7 style, i mean it looks like him, but not "like" him, ff7 chars had a very distinct style, and yes killmore there is a barret but i stopped workin on him

Best answers
Well you cant really get much more likeness with the "ff7 style".
If you wanted it much more ff7 style you would need to play and ff mod, or final fantasy 7 o_O

Best answers
How come animations are so hard to do? Whenever I see a new model come out, no matter how good it is skinned, the animations are almost always ripped off from the ESF team. What takes so much time to copy someone else's work, is my question?

Best answers
There are about 60 or more anims USED by a model.
Sephi will mainly use default anims, but for attack and some more they will be modified. Why it takes so long? I havent seen Shijing for a while nor Nathan nor renzo. Better ask them.
AND: By the expressions you use I get the feelin you want to call us rippers. Go ahead and make all anims for us. Do it. Don't complain. Don't ask for release date. Just let us do our stuff and stay calm. And don't insult me/us as rippers even if you don't do explicitly.

Best answers
all i can say is get screwed lol i cant stand being called a ripper! nor any of my friend.
tell me one thing wtf i the point in doing o say 152 NEW anims for a model huh? there is no point lol
also anims are hard to do because u have to get its all in motion and smoth if something goes wrong u will have an anim thats to fast screwed up or to slow there is ya answer
laterz

Best answers
The question was not "why" you rip the animations, but why it takes so long to do such little work.

Best answers
Didn't we tell you NOT to call as rippers? I have stated I was lookin for permissions. And I even contacted the ANIMATOR. So it's not ripping. But if you continue with saying such bull****, ignoring what we say, perhaps.... Now please go outside, play hide and.......... (Anyone know Monty Pyton? [spell?])

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, anyways, be quiet unless yo uare going to do all 152 animations f00...

righty, i was playing with the model and thought "what about the final form?" and i did it, heres a quick piccy i did for you all :p

blearh... ugly aint it ^_^

Best answers
I really dont see anything wrong with the model. The skin's good, so whats wrong with it? Ok well, great job :yes: :yes:

Best answers
*looks at pic*

looks rather ok if you ask me,kits just the hair....but its too hard to do Sephs hair,and I know how hard that is....

and skin needs a bit of work,its just that he doesn't look as strong as he was in the end.....he looked more like someone had stolen his muscles....

BTW,keep the flames down,I dont like seeing threads closed

and if you do think it is little work,give them your email and they'll let you do the animations....its far too hard to make smooth lifelike animations since you have to get all the bones in the right spot.

But now I wish I had my sprite Wizard....I had an idea for the spirit bomb sprite....but right now my new pc aint got internet,and plus I have to work on my big map....but this isnt the right place to discuss....

Best answers
ya we already have the sb sprite done and ready^_^(fixed it upmy self lol)
if ya look and the other page u will see wot am saying
hopefully the pak will be complete soon and sorry for the slow updates
laterz!

Best answers
i think it would be really sweet if u added 1 wing on him on his second form or something but then ud have to edit the anims so if u already did that just ignore me...He looks really cool with 1 wing in kingdom hearts as the hidden boss tho ill try to find a pic if u wanted to do it if not thats cool too tho..

Best answers
he needs more muscle......a wing from kingdom hearts wouldnt look right also is there going to be a matching soundpack???? i hope so

Best answers
yea iwould have thought you would have used his One-Winged Angel form, but that final form you have there looks alright but I notice he doesn't look too strong, he needs at least a little more muscle. I have a pic of the KH Sephy with the Human form One-Winged Angel. I'll go look for it.

this is what Sephiroth's One-Winged Angel form looks like.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one winged angelf form you show there isnt his real one winged angel form, play ff7 an dyoull see the true one winged angel, thats just the kingdom hearts version of sephiroth, the true one winged angel wouldnt fit in esf unless you scaled him down a but

Best answers
Yep, nuttzy's right, I do believe this is the form your looking for

The seph model looks good now, lets hope for a release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom