Best answers
i think he looks fine expesaly vs ff7 vershion of him any any way u wouldnt realy git a good glimps of his fase ingame anyway unless u have a afker

Best answers
That looks really good!The only thing i see is you need to make the bang on his right shorter than the one on the left.

Best answers
Wow, this model looks great, the only thing I see wrong with it is the chin, it looks like it sticks out a little. Thats about it, good job

Best answers
Kama said:
Wow, this is a great model. Know what would make it so much better? If most of it wasn't ripped.

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/info/quake3/sephiroth/sephiroth.shtml
You've done it. You really pissed me off. Even read the first post? Have you?

SSJ Nathan said:
Nick-D for his quake 3 model of sephiroth(tx buddy for letting me use it!)
Or don't you understand it? He? Dude we got permission so pls leave such a bs out of here. I HATE being called a ripper but if you think this is ripped then please stay outta here. Got it now? Or perhaps you mean we should do all the stuff by ourselves. LOL. Do you call every editor editing the ESF models a ripepr? because of using the skin? Do you? Then please stay away from me. You pissed me off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the first model ever I've actually applied that term to.

And it really would look better if you made your own skin and mesh. When you converting, it doesn't fit well. you can even tell the skin edit looks horrible.. if you just redid it normally it looks better.

Best answers
Kama said:
This is the first model ever I've actually applied that term to.

And it really would look better if you made your own skin and mesh. When you converting, it doesn't fit well. you can even tell the skin edit looks horrible.. if you just redid it normally it looks better.
Kewl. Just hand me skinning skills then and I'll do it. Or perhaps YOU do it because you immediately shout RIPPER RIPPER OMG HELP ME RIPPER!!!
I said often and will ahve to say often I DO NOT KNOW CRAP ABOUT ARTS so if you don't like it make it yourself and don't use an expression like RIPPER which really pisses off everyone working on something. :no:
Sorry but I'm really pissed. You've just destroyed my whole day. Thank you. People like you pissing off editors for no reasons are reasons for us to leave. Perhaps I should move on,too. Have a nice day. If you want to continue this senceless bs set up by you do it via pm, don't spam here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you need a hand skinning it ask me i'll teach you a few things.. it's not that hard.

And for giving up and moving on, if you can't handle a simple razz like that, you probably should. Modelling and skinning is a field that has alot of harsh critism. If you can't handle someone saying you ripped, then you should reconsider what you are trying to accomplish.

Best answers
Kama said:
If you need a hand skinning it ask me i'll teach you a few things.. it's not that hard.

And for giving up and moving on, if you can't handle a simple razz like that, you probably should. Modelling and skinning is a field that has alot of harsh critism. If you can't handle someone saying you ripped, then you should reconsider what you are trying to accomplish.

You can't read, I knew it. I said I suck at arts, so there is no way to make a complex skin. You noticed me being sarcastic askin for skills? No? Knew it... And modeling... just ask the others what they think of my other models. Oh no perhaps READ the threads.... (sarcasm)

Ok. Cya. I'm done. And YOU should better look at pics and posts. We do not convert mesh, we use trunks as base. Only parts of the skin is used. I could stand being called ripper easily if it was the case but not like this. Silly people like you should move on. Perhaps to the moon.

OK this is last model, if I even decide to finish it. Then I'm out. All projects cancelled. Credits for doing this to Kama. I got his permisiion to do this, thx again.

Best answers
KAMA what have you done? Accusing them of ripping for NO reason, then keep on nitpicking? You should have thought about what to say BEFORE posting it.
With Sin we lose on of the last Editors here at ESF, thx to YOU.I will never regret you for having done this to me and the community.
The model and it's edit we saw here looked great, they used only the skin. It was know that Sin is unable to skin don't blame him for this.I'd really wanted this model but now it's release is unsure because of YOU!

Best answers
*Round of applaus!
Man, people argue over the dumbest things, ya know why? Hmm..do teachers tell peoeple...what was it again...oh yeah! It's READ.
Can this argument end already? You've both proved your point (Kama and Sin). If you keep continuing it, 10 bucks says a moderator will come in and say "CLOSED".
*ONTOPPIC-Everything looks good so far, but i still havent seen a full pic. I know your working your hardest on the head, but that's always the hardest part. If you could be so nice as to throw some in?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well Kama, you should really read things through before you post, but still, we need to get back on topic, he gave creditss, he has permission, it is legal soooo....back on topic

Best answers
Not bad.. he does sort of look like a child. And, he looks a bit too happy. Make him look a bit more.. sinister. lol

Best answers
Well cant say anything s wrong with him exept some black holes in hair , exept that realy sweet! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
well i like to say thx to KAMA for this hopefully sin dosnt leave (havnt had chance to speak to him) and ths is the last strew am of after this am sick of people not even giving a dam for peoples hard work and yes if sin does finish it and i put it in the pak then release it i will give the dl link up but thats only if sin finishers it (gotta catch him on msn now)

i like to thx all the n00bs for there stupid coments and not reading the posts.

and thxx for paying attention to the part were i posted saying spam/flame free thread
any way back o topic ya ultra the hair is still being worked on so...

any way hopefully this gets done abd if it does its the last time u will see me on the forums with any of my work with friends and you can thank kama for that..
later

*EDIT*

ok here is just for kama for the understanding that i ask nick for the model and if i can use it.

Printer Friendly Version

Not a problem Richard.
I'd love to see how it comes out!

Good luck,

-Nick

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 12:34 PM
Subject: sephiroth model

> hi bud mine name is richard and i was wondering if it is ok if i use some
> parts of your sephiroth model to complete my own edit?
>
> i chose your because it is the best one out and i wanted to make one for
> halflife ^_^
>
> please e-mail me back with your ansaw asap
>
> cheers
>
> richard
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Find a cheaper internet access deal - choose one to suit you.
> http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess
>

thx hope u can read or is that a problem (sorry mods am angry atm as u can tell)

Best answers
Hey Ssj Nathan i love the model its an awsome sephy and how come i dont get credits for giving you some helpful refs (LOL just kidding) but nice work man keep it up id like to see cloud next :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow... i dont think Kama could of said it in a more positive mood, thats why the mods overlooked it ^_^

anyways... enough silly ranting now, lets keep on topic with this funky model... what im seeing is a quickly dieing thread and model.... i am going to do somthing i should of done a while ago
*STAMPS*
you got my mark of the "BIG BOSS aid group",
heh, j/k, oh i love to be a drama queen :p
anyways. if you need help in places, you got my help guys, sephiroph pwns all (apart from solidus :p) catch me on AIM or MSN and i'll keep this model alive ^_^

Best answers
kool thx shijing ^_^ if we need help we somthing on the model or any thing we will contact u (i will try and save the thread)

any way hopefully the model can be saved and i hope sin will still continue(he has done a super job on it so people dont thank me for the edit i did a crap one he is the really editor so thank him not me ^_^)

laterz people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom