Best answers
lol NeoSaiyajin, i provided him lots of good ref pics when he started the model ;)
And actually sephy does smile. When he kills Aeris, he looks up with a slight grin. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well, I'll finish this models just for I like Sephiroth that much. But first I'm gonna play off some hate in NS. Then I'll continue work. I will discuss with Nathan if this will a public release or not.
nd Shijing: THX alot, I'll finish it and sent it to you, perhaps you can make it even better :yes:

:EDIT: Darktooth and XtortinistX have cleaned there pm's and perm-requests are on there ways. Mastasurf's is still full. I'll try frequently to contact him. HERE ME KAMA AND ALL OTHERS WE CARE ABOUT PERMISSIONS!!!

Best answers
good to hear that u finished it (i have also being playing ns really does clean of stress ^_^)

cant wait to see some in game shots of him i will be on msn about 2pm so if ya on we can speak about the release of it.

later

Best answers
kama, shut yer trap ya foo! :p

anyways, sin, great model! don't be oversensitive about things next time, ok? cuz if you leave... everything I'm waiting for will be GONE!

I like cake.

Best answers
well here is some scream shots of meteor,(the original model could replace goku vegeta trunks ^_^)

renzo and myself thought that it would be a good idea if he replaced goku(sprite bomb= meteor*i wish i could spell :p)

i was using the sprite bomb sound by renzo and it owned! ps i am using the origanal model here.
also for the white dot things that go up to it they are now green (for the life stream)
u can also see the masamune (thx usless)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
want me to use my amazing technique i used on link? so he can replace goku but use his sword in meelee moves and movement, but put it away for beams.. or we can just cheat it and i'll just make animations so he uses his other hand.. yeah :p~

from that piccy... i gotta say this...hes...got.. PURPLE HAIR! ARGH! lol but i have to say that attack sprite beats mine... i'll show you mine later... its got a little more detail inside it... but yours pwns :p

Best answers
thx shijing (wahoo i get a compliment from the sprite king YES!hehe)

ya we can see wot we can do with it i will catch ya on aim later

ttfn

Best answers
I'd prefer the cheating method: Seph lowers his right hand and sword and charges with one hand. This would be cooler I think, but it's only MHO.

Best answers
ok small update i thought i should post it now then later

sin goku has sent me it back (complite i think?) but we need help on the hair and if shijing reads this we could use your talant for it ^_^

ok heres the pic

sorry for the bad pic its the host lol.

any way if ya read this shijing we need YA HELP!

(ps my bro is making a map because he has alot of mapping history for halflife hehe)
laterz

Best answers
ok this might just be my imagination... but the katana seems to be oddly curved at one point before the middle, making it look majorly outta wack... does anyone else notice this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes the katana sword is way different than that also he's face still doesn't look like Sephirot.He looks kinda fat on his cheeks.It might be me...I don't know simply he doesn't have a feeling of Sephirot.

Best answers
Looks really cool!!

You even managed to make a good looking face!!
The same can't be said about A LOT of models for ESF... :S

Anyway, i think the reason it doesn't quite have that Sephiroth feeling yet is because his head is too round and.. fat.. (like others mentioned before)

Make his head a little thinner, that way he will look more threathening... :D
SSJ Nathan, compare the head in your pic, and the one in your avatar picture!

Best answers
The head is okay.
You dont need to worry about the face to be honest because you'll be lucky to ever see it ingame.

Best answers
OK. I made his shoulders wider and I'll fix the katana. It's vertexes are messed so I'll import the usless standard katana and modfiy it. I'll have a glance at the head, too, but actually I can't see anything wrong with it. Could u downlaod the pic and use paint to include lines on how it should look? Then you can either host it yourself or if you cant send it to me ill show it here.

[email protected]

I hope somebody will do this cause I want this model to be good. thx

I will make the sword like this:

I made it in size EXACTLY as in there. I resized thh pic to the models size and modified the katana's blade. I'll now do the handle and will give you a comparison pic in some minutes.

:UPDATE: OK look at the pic. The lower, blue surrounded one is the model ^^ Crits?

:UPDATE2: OK I could widen the shoulders. Now the left fingers are a bit stretched (anim-problem) but not as bad as I thought. Let me say it is "playable" ^^.

Coming up next on Sin-o-Vision: Changing the arms to make them look like on the pic.

Best answers
Heh, seph has had some beef cake and is looking buffer now =)
For the arms just follow the ref and you cant go wrong.
Oh and it's no big deal, but you might wanna change the shoes to match the ref pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bandana? legs? i dont see em.. all i see is that pic is a bit of his hair poking though his shirt like pubic hair, but not much wrong in my opinion ^_^

Best answers
Bandanas, legs and stuff will come. Shijing that's a hair I set up quickly, it totally suxxxxxxxxx, so please: Could you help me with the hair???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom