Best answers
ok some of u may remember i started a sephiroth edit a long time ago when beta 1.1 was first released well (i was tthe first to start a sephy model edit :p)

but it suxed lol

but with the help of alot of people it is now better then ever!

but its still a WIP

this pak is going yo hold sprites sounds and models!

ok credits to useless responce for his katana sword (thx buddy for letting me use it)

Nick-D for his quake 3 model of sephiroth(tx buddy for letting me use it!)

sephiroth_renzo for the sound pack thx BUDDY!

Sin Goku for the 2nd and perfect edit! thx buddy for helping me at the last min
ersen/turks/ for the trunks model
mastasurf for the skin
(we are still working on replys from people that have been e-mailed, pm but there boxes are full and we still need replys)

ok here is the eye candy hope u like (future paks will hold cloud and some other models)

this is now a old update got it last night ^_^ but there has been soooooooooo many updates scince that^_^

this is one of the latest

still getting more updates by the min

well i will keep this thread alive as much as posible..

and before any one starts flaming like for releases yes it is going to be release hehe

laterz!
Ps this is my longest post ever!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres what i have to say. his neck is too long, and the chin is too rounded it makes him blook kinda pudgy. the expression on the face does not seem right either. otherwise it seems good. but i want to see the sword lol

Best answers
I'd say the only thing that needs fixed is the head. It looks too round. Maybe a pic of the whole model from the front and side would be nice. But overall, good job :yes: .

Best answers
The sword is just a lengthened uslessresponse 's katana. I did not have the time to modify it yet. What work on the chest? Please be more precisely. Face got skin modified (not childish any more) and is less round. Thx for input. New pic will be up soon.

Best answers
nice improvement i like ^_^

i have an idea for the trans so i will send them to u sin if ya wont

hope your all liking it *gets back to the sprites*

ZuL

Best answers
I know Sephiroths face pretty well, and the one you show there is good. I'm not sure what is wrong, but try moving the chin up and "lift" his face.

Best answers
He need wider shoulder's, other than that it's awsome! Big FF7 fan!

Best answers
Glenn said:
He need wider shoulder's, other than that it's awsome! Big FF7 fan!

Ugh.. wider shoulders... animation problems... have to try..
Anyway, added some more armor plates. Pic soon

Best answers
great work, Listen to the FF fans, they will correct you in every way "Hey Sephy did not have those glasses or that tie man, you got it wrong" lol

Final Fantasy is the way of the future (FF-x-2)

Best answers
I'm a FF (7!!!!) fan myself *proud*. But I have not played it for a while and so (as I always do with my models) listen to the fans. Here piccy:

(Yes this is whitened Trunks hair and a... a BALL in his head, right :laff: [Placeholders, I have round 800 polys to waste at the hair :devgrin: ])

Best answers
Right now just bring the hair at the back down a bit. Becuase thats how his hair does go.
I wouldnt alter it much more really, because its good enough as it is.
Great work Sin

Best answers
Sephiroth_Renzo said:
Right now just bring the hair at the back down a bit. Becuase thats how his hair does go.
I wouldnt alter it much more really, because its good enough as it is.
Great work Sin
Ehm the hair now will be completely redone. I was just to lazy to delete the trunks hair for the shot. And I think this hair is quite inaccurate.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the head looks like chucky from the childs play movies, its to rounded, he had a longer face, and a pointier chin (unless thats chibi sephiroth), thats really he only problem i see right now, but i havent seen the lower half

Best answers
OK made it even more less round^^

Lowor Torso is not modified by me yet. I'll show this part and complete views when I got something to show ^^

BrightBlade said:
is it for esf if it is PLEASE relese it!
PLEASE keep such spam out of here. It is trunks model as we have told and have not said something else. SSJ Nathan said it WILL be released when it's DONE and we got the PERMISSIONS. So please don't post such spam here to keep it clean (It was clean until your post)

Best answers
looking good sin keep up the good work (and for all of u that even think of posting usless responcers forget it i wont htis thread spam/flame free ^_^)

and way i have a couple of sprites that am going to up load later to show u peeps because u deservie it ^_^
:p

any way keep the crits comin and this will be a great pak !

hope your liking so far!

laterz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom