Best answers
just want to imform every one that sephy IS going to be released.... but i cant find a host for the moment(he may not have a trans due to one being for goku and the other for vegeta:() so am having trouble conbieling it for goku:( but the paks not dead and is still alive so he will only have one form and he will have sound's made by sephiroth renzo meteor sprite
(i lost alot of things when a virus wiped out half my hard drive :'()
so if any one can find me a host conntact me via pm and we can sort something out

Best answers
When are you going to realease it?How much done is it so far?what are the sprites gonna be like what attacks meteor for sb?whats for kame and for melee will he use a masamune make sure iit looks like its 7 - 8 feet cause he got it really long.

Off topic: look at www.angelfire.com/pro/kyle69/seph.swf it might give u a idea of how he moves and his face expression.. Definately not for 56kers tho also shows his sword at a good view.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at the thread, where i give a free host which i host models, you can host it there if ya want.

Best answers
lol every one go looks at the thread that says sephiroth released (should be around page 2/3)
the links up so its ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom