💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.. TODO:
yes I got you a todo list since everything else but the model itself stinks BAD.

the model itself is, like I said, cool.. nice model, I even like the textures..

But WHAT on earth did you poses to use the STANDARD ESF skeleton for vegeta? I sue a custom skeleton.. You use a standard one and lost:
pad control, tail control and more DBZ real anims.

Now anims is your choice but I say you get yourself a good skeleton (maybe mine) which moves the pads.

just look at the pads while jumping.. it goes through the legs..

This is a sure go to fix I say

Best answers
Yeah, your skeleton allows more control over the tail and all, but this way it's easier for me to use the standard animations. That way when a new version comes out, I don't have to make tons of new animations. That's my choice anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UHM... technically when a new version comes out the original modeler makes the anims..

your job is simply to.. take those anims again when i release a edit. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey.. jimesu.. if I ever got time lets join forces. :)

I brush up anims and skeleton.. you brush up skins and maybe the model?

Bolteh2

B
gogeta91, stop doubleposting, this is a warning, STOP IT

read te rulez to know what you may, and may not do

Best answers
Well, D.C, as much as I appreciate the offer (and trust me, I am REALLY glad that someone wants to join forces with me), but I am better off working alone with my models. But you have my permission to edit the model yourself (add your own skeleton and anims) if you want to. How does that sound?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah.. better not.. (means I wasted hours on my model lol)
I might rip a few things though.. (edit skin to fit mine??)
I will see.. I will PM ya if I do btw.

I also work better alone. lol. :D

Best answers
i truelly dislike the quality of those pictures of your model, although from what bad quality i CAN see it does look pretty good.

i dont see much wrong with it, excellent model

Best answers
Take a look at his sig. He put the scouter on the wrong side of the model. Just take a look. Anyway. Nice model, like everything about it. Top marks!! :yes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll remind people posting in this thread that we have a policy here regarding criticism, and that policy is this: If you don't have anything to say in the way of criticism, don't say anything at all. If you want to congradulate the author all that badly you can send him a PM. Flooding him with compliments is not the goal of the modeling forum, it is criticism.

Nextly: If you are only addressing ONE PERSON who has previously posted aside from the author of this model, take it to private messages, that is what they are there for.

Eskimo: Don't ask where you can download models, nor when they will be released. The appropriate information will be posted at the time the author sees fit to post it.

Best answers
there are none

very nice man
is there going to be a SSJ version........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think saiyan saga vegeta should transform into an Oozaru... then itll be like the series :p

Best answers
Yeah, and then there will be this huge monkey flying around the map. Oozary is a bad idea, I am going to stick with SSJ.

EDIT: Yes, I am aware that I said "Oozary".

Best answers
HAY JIMESU_EVIL i realy want your raditz (the newer one with transperent scouter) and this vegeta model could you put links up here or send me the models please?
My email address is
[email protected]

Best answers
jimesu_evil,

good vegeta model, have you found a host yet (no i'm not offering). i heard rumers of you making new edits of raditz, bardock and nappa. just wondering if it,s true and if you will release a saiyan pack of somthing.

Back on subject, i really like the transperant scouter that you have done. it really makes your new models stand out above the rest.

good work, and keep it up.

Best answers
..hey Jimesu y dont u do a bd mdl like wot i did with the esf vegeta cs i recon that would b much better than a ssj version which just has diffrent hair :D

..Tweek ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom