Best answers
Uhhh, Tenyams? I would not suggest contradicting what Sonic Boyster just said. As much as I appreciate the positive critisism, he does have authority over these forums. I just hope he realises that you are new and lets you off the hook.

Okay, RED_Dragon? I have scrapped the Raditz v3 project, and I am starting on a Raditz v4 based on this Vegeta model. I will release it once it's finished, don't worry about that.

Tweek? I might do a pack with normal, ssj and bd (so you have a choice between SSJ and BD).

Oh and Tenyams, yes it is true I have made a new Bardock, but Brollman and I had a little misunderstanding over who made the skin (it was his skin), and it has been put on hold until I make my own. As I have said before, Raditz v4 and Nappa v2 are coming soon.

Best answers
could u pls send me the model to>??? my e-mail is: [email protected] BTW i really like ur model

pls call the subject: Cool vegeta model

so i can see its no virus (u never know :p)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oy vey people people...

First off, don't think I'm just being evil telling people not to post positive criticism because it's fun to watch people squirm. There actually is a rule about that (albiet one that I made) under the sticky titled "Important Modeling Information" or something along those lines.

Nextly: Take it to a PM Kyraza. That's a private question for Jimesu and accordingly only he needs to read it. We also don't approve of people going around asking modelers for their models ahead of their release date because... well, what's the point? They'll release the models to everybody if and when they decide that they're going to.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Oy vey people people...

First off, don't think I'm just being evil telling people not to post positive criticism because it's fun to watch people squirm. There actually is a rule about that (albiet one that I made) under the sticky titled "Important Modeling Information" or something along those lines.

Nextly: Take it to a PM Kyraza. That's a private question for Jimesu and accordingly only he needs to read it. We also don't approve of people going around asking modelers for their models ahead of their release date because... well, what's the point? They'll release the models to everybody if and when they decide that they're going to.
WEL SORRY FOR ASKING!!!!

Best answers
Listen Kyraza, if you have a problem with authority on these forums, DON'T USE THE FORUMS! Simple as that. And NO, you will not get the model sent to you. NOBODY WILL. It will be released to the public when the time is right. AND DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHEN THAT TIME IS. It's soon.

Best answers
RED_Dragon said:
HAY JIMESU_EVIL i realy want your raditz (the newer one with transperent scouter) and this vegeta model could you put links up here or send me the models please?
My email address is
[email protected]
im going to cry.. PM : <

and when he releases it it wil most probably go up onto a website. im sure he doesnt want to take time to email this model to each and every person out there. be patient

Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
Listen Kyraza, if you have a problem with authority on these forums, DON'T USE THE FORUMS! Simple as that. And NO, you will not get the model sent to you. NOBODY WILL. It will be released to the public when the time is right. AND DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHEN THAT TIME IS. It's soon.

ok soz ill just be pacient then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom