Best answers
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/ljdajd/Krillen.JPG

This is a new Krillen model I made. Its really not that great, and has quite a few polies too(2400). I was bored and I did not spend much time on it. I see the problems with the neck and torso, I want get better and learn so if you see any problems if you know can you tell me how to fix them.
If any one really wants to skin him for practice just pm me.
Also I need ideas for a new model.

Ok I posted a better pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um

good try but arms are horrible,and ears.....dont look like ears.Just looks like you extruded out apart of his head without moving verts to shape the ear.Thats all for now.G/j though:yes:

Best answers
Wow the pic quality is terrible, I don't know why it was fine when I saved it. I think Im going to change it for a new one.

Best answers
pretty rough, id suggest takin ur time, it looks rushed big time, the head is too giant

Best answers
he is really thin and had a big head lol but other then that gj its great ive been wanting a new krillin

Best answers
the ears look sorta like freeza's there just bumps...make them well...ears

V'

Best answers
Do you have one picture of it facing fowards? I think that might help you on what you need to improve on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the

the way you did the stomach will look horrible when skinned

Best answers
I know thats why im never finishing the model, I really rushed the torso and neck, the neck actually looks worse in 3d.
However it was my first model in 3ds max( I know the screenshots are in ms3d) But see I had a skinned version, but the model became currupt and I had to remake the neck, and I rushed it thats why it dosen't look so good. But with the stomach, I don't know why its so messed up, I think it had to do with increasing and then increasing his stomachs width improperly.

Oh yea I started work on a Bojak model I have the legs completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom