Best answers
I CANT STAND YOU GUYS LIKE {CHEESE} WHO ONLY WATCH THE DAMN CARTOON NETWORK SHOWS!! THEY THINK THATS ALL THERE IS..... THERE IS MUCH MORE YOUR MISSING, swearing, gore, even some nudity!! THESE are all in the original japenese episodes. All I saying is research the info that you don't know before posting it, it makes you look like an idiot. ;(

Best answers
Mmmm, don't flame them dude. But yes Cartoon Network cuts out so much it's not even funny. I personally enjoy the manga, espeially the android saga where 19 rips off the city dudes head :)!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The majority of the nudity is male nudity..so...whatever floats yor boat..

There was very minimal swearing in the original dbz..some, yes..not much.

It was *slightly* more gorey, but considering the country and the target audience, FUNi kept in a suprising amount of gore.

C'mon..it's being targeted at 12-year-old AMERICAN boys..with AMERICAN mothers who complain at anything..Should feel lucky that we can even watch the show over here.
Just ignore/tolerate how it's chopped up and almost ruined in some parts....or don't watch the dub.
That simple, or that hard.

Best answers
Yeah well Unlike a Hollywood, DBZ actually has Swearing at appropriate times, Eg. In movie 13 i think, when vegetas house is destroyed he comes out and say some interesting words and attacks that massive godzilla thing

Best answers
You guys have luck with american version, I wish I could see the english, not the **** frensh german cutten version with those **** background music

Best answers
The german cut version s**ks

Yes its right the german cut version s**ks.
The producers of the channel where you can see it in germany, only want high quotes so they take the cut version from french, not much blood and no nude Bulma:)cry: ), that the kids between 6 and 12 years can see it without crying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont flame people for no reason it just make you look more like a n00b than anyone else, and about the dubs, that all people can see with ease so dont flame people about there conditions either. Not a flame just some critisim and wat has this got to do with models/skins this should be in the spam section.

Peace Out

BrunO

Best answers
I watched the unedited version of dbz, its nothing special, except for the little bit of gore that they happen to have. I dont only watch dbz u f00l, this is a dbz forum, not the simpsons or Drew carrey or something else, what the hell do u think we are going to talk about? grow up. I'd much rather watch the edited American versions, the themes and digitally remastered episodes are much better than the japanese direct episodes. Even if they do swear a little. trust me, im not missing much. If you think I hve no life, maybe you should go outside and do something, like fish or hunt or football or some damn thing. God, i swear u flamers have no life but to annoy people you cant even see.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by TheHoodedWonder
Yeah well Unlike a Hollywood, DBZ actually has Swearing at appropriate times, Eg. In movie 13 i think, when vegetas house is destroyed he comes out and say some interesting words and attacks that massive godzilla thing
Yeah, I remember that scene where he shows up to Fight Hildegarn(the "godzilla thing"). He did use some...choice words..but you must remember....most fansubbers(the guys who put the subtitles on those fansub tapes and episodes you download) used their "artisitc license" and pumped up the language a bit.

While Vegeta probably did say something pretty harsh in that scene..I'm doubting that he used those exact words....it probably wasn't nearly as....harsh.

vt

V
Originally posted by Gogeta
I CANT STAND YOU GUYS LIKE {CHEESE} WHO ONLY WATCH THE DAMN CARTOON NETWORK SHOWS!! THEY THINK THATS ALL THERE IS..... THERE IS MUCH MORE YOUR MISSING, swearing, gore, even some nudity!! THESE are all in the original japenese episodes. All I saying is research the info that you don't know before posting it, it makes you look like an idiot. ;(
i cant stand you, but do you see me complaining ?

Best answers
lol and why is this thread in the model/skin section?

Best answers
Re: Re: n00bies, cant stand them...

Originally posted by VT

i cant stand you, but do you see me complaining ?
hahahhahahahah nice one vt....

Best answers
Can someone move/close this topic, This phuck is annoying. People have a right to their opinions except this phucker, he can't understand that most of these people don't want to be a poor worthless piece of (s)hit that watches anime for their hobby, job, and their fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey stop bad mouthing me Akhkaru!!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom