💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just wanted to show this new wp that i made. im loving 3ds max

btw if u r a DA member u can comment on it there aswell. my account name is socketto

Best answers
You should be more deliberate with 3dsmax, that is when your true skill will emerge. Also I would suggest not overlaying it on top of gwen...it ruins her complexsion :]

Overall though it looks nice.

Retired
Best answers
bah too bad you didnt use Beyonce or someone ;) cuz she isnt pretty imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know whats funny. everytime i feel i do something really good and submit it to deviantart. it somehow becomes a policy violation.

Best answers
I'll let you in on something. Until you can create something such as yoda, your work will never be great...you should of course strive to reach that goal but don't focus too hard on it or you will never be satisfied with anything you make. Just enjoy the making of it and don't worry about what other people think.

I would rate much of the work at deviant low class to be honest....in the field of 3d at least.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
bah too bad you didnt use Beyonce or someone ;) cuz she isnt pretty imo.
with the head of J.Lo she would go, but not as good as herself.

BTW, nice pic, only the part by the head isnt that good.

Best answers
Looks pretty good...but the image on the right looks kinda...odd ;/ she looks like she has...orange hair (im not into the funny hair colored chicks :rolleyes: ) i mean...she IS HOT in the left pic...but she DOES need a bigger rack :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
she use to have a bigger rack but working out and keeping in shape makes chicks breasts go down in size. cause after all breasts r just sacks of fat

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like, good job, personally Avril Lavigne is very "Hot". Anyways

Best answers
If a girl works her pecs they build up under the breast and make them look fuller. And the boob-shrinking thing is dependent on what a girl eats. But to stay on point, I think that the yoda comment is a little off. Yoda and this are two wholly different concepts. Just because you can create something in high detail in 3DSM does not mean you are an artist. As much as the ability to make a high performace car makes you a master of automotive expression. The question is: do you make a Saab, or do you make a Ferrari? Just because you have the best paints does not mean you paint the best picture.

So as for the wallpaper, there are good things and bad things. First, I think that the background shapes are interesting, perhaps the texture or lighting needs work, but for now they serve a purpose. Your blending needs some work on Gwen herself. I think the fade on the thighs looks especially irregular. I personally don't mind the image overlap on her shoulder, but if you want to create the illusion of Gwen molding into the background, integrate her more. For example, you could match the curves up on her shoulder and head, like the hair on the Adobe Illustrator startup screen. It might also be interesting if her black clothing was saturated more by the background texture. The color would flow better. I also don't think that the type needs to be quite so big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom