Bolteh2

B
1) you say that ur mdoels are the best, well they are not
2) all those crits a read here (read crits not just replys) have usefull values to you, like fix the arms on trunks, try to use photoshop or paintshop etc
3) ur not a nice guy useing that much **** type of words in 1 reply
4) really this is the way you get good, these skins look as ugly as donkeypoo, and if we tell you that the skins rule you wont redo and fix up the skins and you realease these dumb skins which look ****ed up
5) i dont like ur attitude

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry

ok look im sorry for the outburst im wuz just getting a lil pissed off with the people that just posted things like exp: you models sux: and dont give any input as to wut i can do to fix it. i am thanxful to all the people who have bve nice enough to give me some advice about the models and im sorry for to out burst. i am currently redoing the skins in photo shop 8 and i hope to have them done it a week. thanx for all the good advice, people who gave me some, the rest of you well forget you. :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I were you!

:laff: If I was you I would give a s h i t of what the other people I think your models are great I mean it takes time and hard work to make those models and REMEMBER "NO BODY IS PERFECT" anyway if you keep on you migh improve your skills and later on make better MODELS but PLEASE cut the bull s h i t out I think that TRUNKS SKIN PACK is awesome!.:laff:

Best answers
Why did you renew this thread? His models arnt good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really

Make me a model make me GOGETA in SSJ4 yout think you can do it GO AHEAD AND DO IT!!!!! lets see if your better than were wolf!!

Best answers
Re: Really

Originally posted by Vegetto91
lets see if your better than were wolf!!
ive noticed all of your posts are or end very stupid.
this topic was dead and you guys made it a zombie, a mod should close it.
:\

Best answers
lol sorry i got better things to do in my life, how about you stop asking in each thread saying "GIMMIE A LINK TO THIS MODEL"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom