💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup little red x's... very nice

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i fixed it

hey i fixed the pics so look up or down and u should be able to see them let me know wut you think of them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope still doesnt work

and now i got .net crap *****ing at me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ru sure i just changed where the domain for them its should be working try refreashing you explorer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it works for me :p, riiight, its better than before, bu it still needs lots of work, it still looks like a mspaint job whitch pretty much brings it down, try adobe photoshop 4.01, but modelwise, its ok, but when did ssj4 have a sword? other than the skin, its ok:laff:

Best answers
Much better. Ok, firstly.. if this is a model edit (which I think so by the looks of it) then give credits to the modeller.. secondly, to help it look a little less 'MSpainty' then try putting some definition on the muscles, make them look like they are real muscles, not just drawn on.

Shjing, it's ok saying he should use Photoshop but it's not the only alternative out there, to be honest I don't like Photoshop, sure it has many features but all of them can be achieved on PSP7. PSP7 just runs smoother for me, it's a better tool to work with IMO.

Bolteh2

B
i just found the best ms paint skinner on the forums

congrats arch

Best answers
That's if he uses mspaint... I hope he does o_O

I want to get into skinning but I don't know how to mesh and make it wrap around the model etc.. anyone got some tutorial links?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thanx for the input on trunks ssj4 im flatered "I think" lol here is my trunks in black tank top with tail and sword let me know wut you think of this one

:devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
download

hey if you want this trunk model and my ssj4 trunks model download it here

they are both in the smae zip file so dont worry about there being two links ok

hope you enjoy them:devgrin:click here

After the intro enter the site and click on "ESF Models And Skins" right above the ssj5 goku pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok that is just about the most annoying website ever

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey if you want this trunk model and my ssj4 trunks model download it here

they are both in the smae zip file so dont worry about there being two links ok

hope you enjoy them:devgrin:click here

After the intro enter the site and click on "ESF Models And Skins" right above the ssj5 goku pic

and please no comments on my site iv havent had time to update it since about 2 years ago ;D

and once again here are some pics of trunks and ssj4 trunks let me know wut u think im dieing for some more input

Best answers
no!!! trunks is dying of skin cancer! dude if u have ever seen a muscle in ur life ud know they dont look like that

Best answers
why is the trunks with the strech marked up arms sporting a tail, a flesh colored tail?and fleshy golves also....
o_o

Best answers
Your skins blow....no offence of course :)

after paying close attention to your brolli model i noticed something odd....it looks supriseingly like a remodel of trunks in saiyan armor, i cant remember who did the model but its easy to find on red saiyan.
The arms and the legs kinda give it away....

Thank you an have a nice day.

Bolteh2

B
well, his arms look like they have been made of liquid plastic or something (remidns me of jabba the hud :p) work on them

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thanx

im getting annoyed do any of you ****en *******s do anything other then make fun of peoples work you all are probably people with no ****en life and sit at home and jerk-off to cartoons, if anyone has some decent input that i can use then be my guest and reply if not **** off. :\

Best answers
uhh right..... its called peoples optinions and if you cant take bad ones then dont skin or model at all cause you got a bad attitude chill out

Best answers
a small part of the reason would be the title of this thread, you already set people into a very fragile state when they enter it...and then when they see your models they burst out laughing and begin flaming your models.

BUT...if you look very closely you will see they are indeed giveing you usefull information...mainly about your skins though.

and on my previuos post...if indeed these are remodels perchance you might give credit to the original maybe?.... Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom