Best answers
@MrMasj ...

@KuBaN yes, I think people can make skins they aren't in the show.

Best answers
The middle of the new face just isn't right, I'm sure you noticed.

Best answers
That black line is just hime sneering like with his bony eyebrows and stuff great models I like them and the faces.

Best answers
i think it would be better if the colors didnt contrast eachother so heavily, and if u attempted to learn milkshape so vegetas chest/trapezius werent in the shape of the vest

Mystic-ROsHI

M
nice.. i like it. You think you can make him with like uhhhhh. like.. how can i say this. more ripped. like have the curves on his body go inward.. just to see if it would look cool.

Also with the vegeta no shirt. its not good cause u can see it pop up from where the saiyan armor was. :\

Best answers
Also with the vegeta no shirt. its not good cause u can see it pop up from where the saiyan armor was.
Its inpossible to chage that with a skin.

I tried to make them more ripped (?) but everytime it changed the color so much that it was very difficult to change it to the right color.

Best answers
I finished the muscle SSJ Vegeta.

At first he looks like this:

(I already have a newer version of that)

And when he transform to SSj his shirt blows up (look at my sig *g*) :

Best answers
I think the skin looks fine. The super saiyan one even looks cooler. If I could make skins I wish I could be as good as you. I think the only problem is that his jacket is like his skin but that doesnt really bother me. His face looks awesome on all the pictures. Out of 10 I'd give this skin a 8.
:yes: :yes:
two thumbs up

Best answers
Originally posted by Wuying Ren
thank you for your nice rating.
No problem...I just read it and The shirt blows off when hes super saiyan...thats gotta make it even better.
:shocked:

Best answers
Originally posted by Chester
No problem...I just read it and The shirt blows off when hes super saiyan...thats gotta make it even better.
:shocked:
It wont blow off...lol....you would have to add more animations for that.....what he ment was just *ACT* like it rips up and blows off.... :p

Best answers
LOL sorry about comment but it is kind of funny how u can c part of the reskinned saiyan armor that stick out when he doesn't have a shirt lol.:]

Best answers
Originally posted by USSJ3-Vegeta
It wont blow off...lol....you would have to add more animations for that.....what he ment was just *ACT* like it rips up and blows off.... :p
No **** sherlock...:shocked:

LOL sorry about comment but it is kind of funny how u can c part of the reskinned saiyan armor that stick out when he doesn't have a shirt lol.
I already said that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice indeed

1 problem with it

the ssj vegeta's eyebrows have a brown line around them which looks very funky when thats fixed it will be super

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom