Best answers
just to give all you mappers a lil update out there. Zero and I are working on our own maps for some new game ideas. such as cap the dragon ball. One I have been working on is a rampage map. the evil team goes into a city and starts destroying everthing including people which i hope we can implement. meanwhile the good team defends the buildings and people. so any ways thats a small update to let you know we are not dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow that rampage map sounds cool! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool cant wait 2 blow some unsuspecting civilian up!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Srry to tell ya but lol
that will be stupid in the rampage map , u see a goku standing in-front of a building and in the sky a vegeta charging a final flash , he fire, and goku dodge

the buildings get destoryed...
thats smart

Combat-Hamster

C
but the point will probably if a certain amount of building blow up or people die then bad guys win so u will be forced to stay there and protect them i guess

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GOOD maybe that will make some of u boring bastards that move when someone shoots at you ,u people who spoil the game to actually try and block for a change

Best answers
No way, you can block in this game?
Well spank my monkey and call me charlie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ill call u an idiot k ? :)

It would be a good idea to look in ur control huh

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmmm go in archive on main page... in the news archives .. scroll down and ull see swicc_Cheese maps

Best answers
Hey local shop the point of the game is to stay alive thats why people move out of the way so they dont take on much damage. You should get better timing or aim, and that rampage idea would be good but the good side should start out with a higher pl than the evil side because if they dont then the evil side will have an easier time destroying buildings because the good side will have a hard time matching up with the beams. Also the on those maps the evil side should consist of the true evil characters only(freiza, cell, etc.) and the good side consisting of good charatcers like goku, piccolo, etc.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the future we might(i never talked it over with any of the coders yet..., so don't quote me)have a blocking system, were instead of blowing up, it would stop the ball infront of you. Now, the unique thing would be, lets say the Person firing the kamehameha stopped putting ki into it, and "tried" to blow it up. The beam would dissapear, but the head would still remain, with the same power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be coo if you could swat away or deflect beams depending on how powerful they are!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom