model pack in need of your help

Best answers
Okay check it I'm making a model pack for esf I'm in need of your help kinda. What I need from you guys ight now is what models has not been made for esf to this date so i can get those model in my pack right now my list has:

Android 17
Bojack
Garlic Jr
a Better Brolly
Chibi Trunks
Tien
Gohan PT ((all forms))
Goku ((all form except ssj4))
Cell Games Trunks ((all forms))
Namek Saga Vegeta (( outfit he killed Dadroia in))
Dadroia
Pui Pui
Zarbon
Kui
All of the Ginyu Force

I also need some people that know how to animate tohelp me animate because I don't have time to animate all of these models

P.S. if anyone wants to join up with me reply here or pm me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:| i dont like the sound of this... your placing ALOT of work here, and you cannot do any of it yourself, when you work on a pack, you do it mostly yourself, atm, you have alot of names, no work, nobodys gonna help someone without somthing to tempt him into it... i dont see any eyecandy...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well if you have any models partially done thus far, post a pic, if not I kill the thread :)
If you have no work done, I'll leave it open

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think shijing is right! don´t get me wrong but it´s the same if i´m saying:hey i´m making a new mod Called essf please send me all esf files(i won´t do that of course!!!)

[J]

Best answers
try to remember esf has only 8 models to replace :p

Best answers
i'll post some renders when i get a little free time to render the models which should be in a few hours or so

Best answers
Originally posted by [J]
try to remember esf has only 8 models to replace :p
no, with "lock model" you can use all of the models

example, ive got a yamcha model and i put in the folder esf/models/player/ a yamcha folder with a the yamcha model( yamcha.mdl) and in game ill type in the console
"model yamcha" than i can play with the yamcha model, you can do this with all models, but you dont have the soundpack

Best answers
I was wondering why does everyone want to be a Pro Squat whats so special about them

On Topic
Nice idea

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Maistro
I was wondering why does everyone want to be a Pro Squat whats so special about them

On Topic
Nice idea
No one said or mentioned anything about pr0's squad, no need to bring it up, since whenever someone does bring it up, flames start, so it's leave that topic alone ;)

Best answers
Heres the pictures as i promised it's Android 17 and Kaioshin i hope you like

Credit goes out to my good friends Ender, Dbxme, and Spydey for all of there help

btw if anyone wants to join up and elp me plz post here or pm so we can get something going

http://www.angelfire.com/nb2/binight/blaba.jpg copy and paste link

oh SSj Nathan sure i gues i can use yours pm me with your contact info plz if anyon has anything they want to add just let me know

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
O_O O_O O_O O_O

holy hell!! that has got to be the best looking Kaioshin model I have ever seen,the skin is all the better!
nice dude! this will be a must download for me!

Best answers
i'll have somemore pictures comin soon of other character btw i'm still in need of an animator or 2 to help me get all of the modelsin esf btw i have more ful skinned models then just those i just thought i'd only show for the tim being

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe... im seeing pics now and im liking ^_^ nice job on those, although i have dbz... i detest it! that what makes me make non dbz related stuff ^_^

Best answers
I agree with Magus. That's the best Supreme Kai model I've seen! (the only one I've seen) Nice work!

Best answers
i take interest in the andriod model.
:p
looks really nice. i could give it a little reskin or recolor.
cause it seems a little pixel-y
nice job tho

peace

Best answers
WOW! great models! they seem a little too bright though to me... btw, are they even for ESF?

Best answers
I want to jion up. Am good at making soundpacks. Shall i make soundpacks for the models???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom