Majin Buu sugestion

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
HLEV destroyed all possible arguments with his SuperBuu stronger than Kidbuu video. Anyone with a bit of unbiased common sense would be able to build up the same conclusion if you happen to pay attention to details.
This kinda crap tends to happen a lot in DBZ, just like the extremely overrated and overpowered Broly character who many fanboys, erroneously, believe to have a similar power to a SSJ3 (which is bull**** of course).

And me standing behind Volkov was pure sarcasm, there's no such factors such as "ruthlesness", its all about power levels.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HLEV destroyed all possible arguments with his SuperBuu stronger than Kidbuu video. Anyone with a bit of unbiased common sense would be able to build up the same conclusion if you happen to pay attention to details.
This kinda crap tends to happen a lot in DBZ, just like the extremely overrated and overpowered Broly character who many fanboys, erroneously, believe to have a similar power to a SSJ3 (which is bull**** of course).

And me standing behind Volkov was pure sarcasm, there's no such factors such as "ruthlesness", its all about power levels.
There is however a factor called instinct. And i believe Kid Buu has great instincts when it comes to fighting. I mean even his moves reflect that. He may not be as strong as SuperBuu but his instinct makes him quite powerfull.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doest matter how many theories can be constructed, the proof is just ahead of us.
He said yes. ALELUIA

Best answers
He is difficult because he is a mindless monster, that only wants to destroy.
Kid Buu= Less power but a mad dangerous
Super Buu = A lot more power but he wanted to fight powerful people, like Cell.

Goku is no match for Super Buu, both knows it, is in the manga. But he is as powerful as Kid Buu. We have to separate dangerous from powerful. If Frieza was a mindless alien, he would be as dangerous as Kid Buu (because he can destroy planets as easily as Kid Buu).
Even more, an Oozaru is as dangerous as Kid Buu. He is a mindless monster that only wants to destroy (if the Oozaru is not trained and is un-controlled)(is a bit exagereted, but the idea is the same).
The important fact is that Super Buu is more "intelligent" than Kid buu, and likes fighting powerful people. That is why he don't destroy planets without a reason.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doest matter how many theories can be constructed, the proof is just ahead of us.
He said yes. ALELUIA
You have only this? If so, you didn't prove anything. Plus, he says most difficult and not the strongest. Nobody knows what he meant by most difficult (you can think whatever you want, but you can't prove that what you think is true).

StealthSudaka, I didn't destroy anything, it just makes sense that original Buu found a way to absorb fighters in a better way. He just can't get stronger than Kid Buu + Kais since he haven't absorbed anyone else but still he's more powerful than Kid Buu, which means that Super Buu used Kais' power as an advantage and not as a disadvantage, like Kid Buu did long ago.

Also, Supreme Kai only saw Kid Buu as a pure-evil entity, that didn't care about anything and destroyed everything in its way. He saw, that Super Buu wasn't like Kid one, he had some more intentions than just blowing everything up. They were different in characters, and Kid Buu is the most difficult because he's pure evil and he doesn't care about anything. If you have anything, that would say "Kid Buu is STRONGEST" or "Kid Buu is STRONGER than Super Buu" "IN POWER", please show us. That most difficult line wont help you, so start searching for other proofs (if there are any).

I'm the best. One of the best threads so far. Maybe we should move to some other section (like Anime discussion).

EDIT: Kid Buu might have better regeneration and more energy and he might win against Super Buu, but his powerlevel isn't higher (and not equal).

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nooooo, you must be joking.....

Let's put it this way to be simpler.

- There is something in the manga telling us that kidbuu is the most dificult one. (that's something)
- There is NOTHING saying that superbuu is stronger, or quicker, or whaaaaatever!!

BTW, if frieza as pure evil he wouldnt do much because ssj goku would still grab him by his tail and shove it up his ***.

Why in the sake of god, do you think that supreme Kai didnt get a bit happy when he saw kidbuu? The reason was besause he knew the damage that kidbuu could make compared to the previous buus.

PLEAAASE, explain to me, how the hell could fatbuu be weaker than kidbuu if he had 2 more kais inside of him that should've given him power? BUT FAT BUU WAS NOT STRONGER, what means that kais did make him weaker, meaning that kidbuu is the stronger because he didnt absorb anyone in order to make him weaker.

So conclusion, any buu that is not the authentic and original buu, is weaker. Kidbuu is the original so he's on top.

OH!! BTW

EDIT: Kid Buu might have better regeneration and more energy and he might win against Super Buu, but his powerlevel isn't higher (and not equal).
You just contradicted. If kidbuu has more energy what would make superbuu more powerfull?

I am totally aweeeeeeesoooooome!!!!

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just don't get what I say. Did you read anything about my explaination that Buu found a better way to absorb fighters?

Supreme Kai saw Kid Buu as a powerful monster that noone could hold against. He saw his evil. THAT'S ALL. And Super Buu wasn't that scary.

Fat Buu was weaker than Kid Buu, because the Kais tamed/weakened him. Super Buu is something else. Kais (Good Buu) no longer weakened him.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just don't get what I say. Did you read anything about my explaination that Buu found a better way to absorb fighters?
That is what you supposed, it's not a fact.

Supreme Kai saw Kid Buu as a powerful monster that noone could hold against. He saw his evil. THAT'S ALL. And Super Buu wasn't that scary.
Superbuu wasnt that scary? you do know he killed every earthlings just because he didnt like waiting dont you? And you dont know if he saw only his evil! You are supposing again. I suppose he saw the evil, and knew he was stronger than the others.

Fat Buu was weaker than Kid Buu, because the Kais tamed/weakened him. Super Buu is something else. Kais (Good Buu) no longer tamed him.
Well I think superbuu has the level of a completelly evil fatbuu. Still not stronger than kidbuu imo.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is your explaination about why Buu went Super and not Fat again, when Evil Buu ate Good Buu?

All you're about is Supreme and Elder Kais while other characters' behavior says the opposite. All the Supreme Kai is capable of is talking.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A very Skinny guy absorbs a very fat guy, tends to be an average guy, like superbuu. I think that by doing this, buu reached near kidbuu's power, but not there yet, there was still something that he didnt need. And that was his 0.000001% good instinct that didnt let him kill Satan or the dog, witch was fatbuu.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I don't think so. Let's continue with facts and not thoughts.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean one page of manga, where says "most difficult"? I gave you a video that proves a lot more.

I'm gonna read the manga and give you the results.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That page came from that video. I already prooved there are stuff on that video that are nonesense.

That video shows exactly the points that the guy who made it, wanted to show.

I'll read it also.
but not now....when I get the time

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should also Google for "Super Buu vs. Kid Buu". People are giving a lot of interesting facts there also. And like 90% of them are for Super Buu.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you know it's 90%? Show me your normal/binomial/exponencial/poisson distribution, anything that proofs it's 90%.

:p :p :p

Best answers
I think the important thing to consider here is what's the same about both arguments in terms of "taming" and lowering his power level. Why did Buu get stronger when Evil Buu ate Good Buu? IMO, Good Buu restricted the maximum output of power level because of his good nature. When Evil Buu ate Good Buu, he was then able to maximize his full potential and didn't have those limitations in place anymore. They both had the same potential for power, which is why Fat Buu was constantly underestimated and never beaten. When Fat Buu got mad, his limitations were taken off.

From there, Super Buu was essentially evil with lesser restrictions in place. Now you can argue this both ways, but nobody knows whether Super Buu still had limitations on his PL in place or not.

It's undeniable that Kid Buu had zero restrictions in place, and I think that's why the Kai's made these comments about him. Someone holding a machine gun with no fingers is much less dangerous than someone holding a baseball batt that wants to kill you by any means necessary.

Super Buu might've had the greater arsenal, maybe, but he stopped himself from using it BECAUSE he had skilled fighters who enjoyed equal fights and good sportsmanship.

Kid Buu might've had a weaker arsenal, maybe, but he was willing to use it all the time every time on anything to its fullest extent.

So that's what I think as far as power level and being "tame" goes. It can be argued both ways since we don't know how restricted Super Buu was, if at all. But either way, Super Buu was more reserved in his nature and wasn't ready to kill the planet since he loved fighting and wanted to test himself.

When he had no experienced fighters in his body, he didn't care about good sportsmanship, and he just wanted to destroy everything.

I would argue Kid Buu should regenerate stamina slightly faster and all of his Ki attacks should be at maximum power. Balancing obviously matters. But anyhow, making him stronger is the right way to go regardless of how it's done.

EDIT: By the way, some good advice: The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.

You don't gain anything by arguing here. You'll be better off finding a compromise and moving on with your lives. :p

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snowman, I said "like". That means it looks like about 90%. And instead arguing about things that nobody cares about you should check yourself.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, because arguing about the subject of the topic apparently means that nobody cares about his opinion.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry my oppinion wont change with other people's opinions. Comparing the way goku fought kidbuu, and comparing how goku ssj3 would've done fighting superbuu, I allways think that superbuu wouldnt make his life so miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom