Majin Buu sugestion

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Buu surviver the worst of worst, i highly douth that he will win , note that Buu fight all of the Z warriors without anyrest and super Buu was staling for time to aborb Gohan,and as said before gotenks was an amator with his powers that's why he would had fail

Last edited:
Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You're all creating non-existant plotholes. For example, as I've said in my previous posts, there was no point in Gohan, Gotenks, or anybody else for that matter to handle Buu if SSJ3 Goku could've finished him off.

SSJ3 Goku vs Fat Buu: Slight advantage over Buu, read the manga to find out.
SSJ3 Goku vs Super Buu: Never happened, Goku was outclassed and realized this inside Buu's body, as said in HLEV's link.
SSJ3 Goku vs Gotenks/Gohan Buu: Completely outclassed, watch his reaction in the manga when Gotenks Buu goes after him.
SSJ3 vs Kid Buu: Slight disadvantage because of the form's tremendous power consumption, as well as Kid Buu's limitless energy and regeneration.

Answer to Earth's dilemma? Fusion. There would be no point in forming a fusion if the overall product wouldn't have surpassed Goku's abilities. Duh.

SSJ2 Vegeta vs Gohan Buu: Like a flea vs an elephant, no chance in hell.
SSJ2 Vegeta vs Kid Buu: Heavily outclassed but managed to hold his own.

Fat Buu (reduced power) vs Kid Buu: Managed to land a few hits, but was heavily outclassed. He managed to hold his own cause of his regeneration.

SuperBuu is superior to KidBuu. If he wasn't than Goku wouldn't have hesitated to fight him. Gotenks handled Super Buu well, Mystic Gohan totally outclassed him, thus making Goku weaker than Gotenks and Gohan.

Last edited:

Jay

Best answers
hahah Lol...and Snowman gg for the video..that explains all...Kid buu is stronger than super buu :devsmile:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I would actually go by this that I found on Myfavoritegames.

Even if it is fan made its worthy of looking at.

Super Buu - 4,000,000,000
Buff Buu - 4,600,000,000
Kid Buu - 720,000,000

Super Goku 3 - 720,000,000
Super Vegeta 2 - 280,000,000
Mister Buu - 400,000,000

Genki Dama - 22,000,000,000

Best answers
All of the Buu's are seperate entities which is shown with the huge contrast in their personalities and that's why in the games they are seperate characters.

Also to transform special conditions have had to be met in the show for example evil Buu had to absorb Fat Buu and so on. These would be pretty hard to meet in the game so I suggest just leaving the transformations with Kid Buu as the last and overlooking this or making them seperate characters (which would probably be a mistake as then everyone would just pick Kid Buu due to him being the strongest)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the point, the current plan is what's best for the class, not what is accurate to the series.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, we should create another thread about this since people still suggesting things for ESF although it's already decided (correctly).

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wasn't it stated when Super Buu was transforming into Kid Buu that he was getting stronger?

Best answers
Wasn't it stated when Super Buu was transforming into Kid Buu that he was getting stronger?
That was just in the dub so could've been a sloppy translation.
And there was no way Kid Buu was stronger then the pre-Kid Buu, Mystic Buu.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid buu is the strongest and goku was always into a match stronger than goku like in the movie goku vs broly.
lol I wouldn't bring in non-canon things to a canon battle. Unless its a battleship..

But Goku was pretty much scared of Super Buu if we are going by the way you state it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku's thoughts:
Super Buu is weak, he's no fun to fight, let's fuse (permanently) and kick his ass quickly.
Kid Buu is something better, let's fight separately and have some fun.

Seriously, you fail, christopher.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku's thoughts:
Super Buu is weak, he's no fun to fight, let's fuse (permanently) and kick his ass quickly.
Add gohan+trunks+gotenks+piccolo in that "superbuu" please

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That was just in the dub so could've been a sloppy translation.
And there was no way Kid Buu was stronger then the pre-Kid Buu, Mystic Buu.
It was actually from the manga.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
To tell you guys the truth, I don't think even Akira Toryima has an answer for that, or any other guy that worked on the series.

Seriously the show lost its track quickly, they were even too lazy to tell you powerlevels or important powerlevels or even there area. Stop finding an answer for what that hasn't got an answer by its own creator :O

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Buu transforming after Vegeta takes out Fat Buu, thinking it would make Buu weak. Goku notices something though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu transforming after Vegeta takes out Fat Buu, thinking it would make Buu weak. Goku notices something though.

He is powering up, trying to fight whatever is causing him to lose power.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

How about this , and how can he be geting stronger if he had no one else insed of him

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
He is powering up, trying to fight whatever is causing him to lose power.
That sounds more like speculation. He knew very well what was happening to him, and he even stated he would "cease to exist". Powering up wouldn't change that fact.

I don't understand John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom