Majin Buu sugestion

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kidbuu is much more persistant than superbuu.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only persistent, but with the power to back it up and never slow down.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it's like his evilness wont let him calm the f*** down for 10 seconds. The more he hits the better he fights.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen, goku fought fatbuu and kidbuu in ssj3 form. Anyone can see kidbuu made his life miserable while fatbuu did not. Besides, the fight - good bu vs evil buu - should not be compared to any other imo. Now, as that video says, when buu absorbs he gets stronger, yet, he tends to calm down, wich means that, kidbuu might represent a higher danger i guess.

well now that I saw that video I see the differences between kidbuu - evilbuu like this:

Kid buu is more evil and wont calm down in a fight.
Superbuu has more power but is racionality would make him loose a fight that kidbuu wouldnt loose. I mean, cmon, trunks says "buu please stop, the fight cant beggin now, I must first fusion with goten ok?" and buu just waits. If he was kidbuu he would've blasted them before they even have fusioned.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. It's a fact. I have no idea how ESF team will come over that.

Both Kid Buu and Super Buu are evil, it's just that Kid Buu doesn't care about challenges, he just wants to destroy anything rather than fight a strong opponent.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. It's a fact. I have no idea how ESF team will come over that.
By not sticking to DBZ and having it as in the open beta. Kid Buu is the final form.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually leaving Kid Buu as the final form is equal to sticking to DBZ since Kid is the final form there. Anyway I agree with making Kid Buu form the strongest Buu form in ESF.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for once i agree with Hlev
About Kid Buu being weaker than Super Buu, leaving Kid Buu the strongest in ESF or DBT failing? Anyway, yay!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu is already the strongest form in ESF. It's the final transformation.

@HleV: Please stop being immature. I understand that you're angry at DBT because they banned you from the forum and removed you from their team, but your hate needs to stop. Seriously.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why I said "leaving Kid Buu the strongest" and not "making it the strongest".

And what does it have to do with DBT? You're starting to get on my nerves about that DBT. I never were angry for being removed from the team and I kinda forgot what happened. All I know is how the people work there and I find their failure funny.
I know you may have your opinion, but it's wrong in this case. So cut it out already.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hleV, you must stop the hatred that is inside you, or else this world of ninjas will never come to a piece.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not you too, snowman... Seriously, there's no hatred inside me. Like I said, I find DBT's failure funny. That's all. You two ****ed up the thread. GJ.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hlev, whether or not you realize it or want to admit it, you were being a jerk (I'd love to use a stronger word...) when you said

About Kid Buu being weaker than Super Buu, leaving Kid Buu the strongest in ESF or DBT failing? Anyway, yay!
There was no reason to even bring DBT up other then to piss off madman off. You really should just drop it.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I agree that kid buu is probably one of the weaker forms of buu, this is a game, people would complain if he was left out, he's not worth the space of a stand alone character and changing up the order of transformation wouldn't make sense. He will still be a trans, and an upgrade compared to previous forms, but the figures such as the increase in powerlevel and speed are left to balancing, we do not intend to work these figures out by what happens in the show alone, but what is best for the game.

The ginyu force would be obliterated by any single trans in dbz, but in the game, they will still be on a level playing field, for the sake of good balance and gameplay. Kid buu is the pinnacle of buu in terms of ruthlessness, he has an interesting fighting style and will be a fun character, that's all that matters.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hlev, whether or not you realize it or want to admit it, you were being a jerk (I'd love to use a stronger word...) when you said

There was no reason to even bring DBT up other then to piss off madman off. You really should just drop it.

Lets just leave DBT in its lonely forums.

But seriously... Im just gonna have to stick with Super Buu being the strongest. But its really a matter of Opinion in this due to no PLs avalible.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is so hard to think about Super Buu , Fat buu get split in 2 , Good Fat Buu and Evil buu , evil buu kicked fat buu's ass and eat his , then Buu transformed in Super Buu ,but this dosent mean that he got strongert he was still the same Buu , but will all his strenght relesed,how can you get more pl out of nothing ?Beeing the last form of Buu, the original Buu was just his true form , absortion I don't think it did that much to Buu.

Best answers
Ok, leave it as it is nowadays. Nobody cares who is the strongest Buu while they are playing, so just leave it. I said my idea just to bring a bit variety to the game and make it more DBish, because Kid Buu form is not selected by Buu, but Goku and Vegeta make him revert to Kid Buu. But OK, most of people thinks Kid Buu is stronger, and if you make the real thing, they will say "Hey, Kid Buu is stronger WTFOMGBBQ make da strongaaaast".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom