Majin Buu sugestion

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't know how SSJ3 would have fought Super Buu.

At first I also thought that Kid Buu is the strongest. But then I saw some discussions about it in internet and somewhy most of the people voted for Super Buu. Many of them gave arguments that made me change my mind.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid Buu was the last form of Buu to appear in the series (despite being the original). I think it would be fitting if he was the last form in ESF.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If Goku could've handled SuperBoo in his SSJ3 form, he wouldn't made such a big deal over the fusion technique. When inside SuperBoo's body he mentioned that going outside would put both him and Vegeta in danger. If Mystic Gohan is stronger than Gotenks, and Gotenks SSJ3 stronger than Goku, than it seems pretty obvious that SuperBoo is a lot stronger than Goku at his max.
When met with Gohan Buu, Goku could've just turned SSJ3 and beat Buu's ass senseless, but he didn't, because obviously he was incapable and Buu's power was off the scale.

Just because Kid Buu is the final fight, it doesn't make him the strongest.
Kid Buu was pretty even with Goku, although he enjoyed the benefit of limitless energy and regeneration. Goku said himself they could've fused to handled Kid Buu, but refused and instead chose to fight individually for "saiya-jin honor".

Yes he is brutal and merciless, but pales in comparison to Gotenk's Buu and Gohan's Buu power levels.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still came back to this:

Manga page, where Goku says that he and Vegeta are outmatched against Super Buu, even though Buu lost the power of the fighters he was absorbed. Plus, Goku blames Vegeta for destroying the Pottara Earring.
Also check some following pages. It might prove some things about strange Fat > Evil > Super transformations.

This page is also an interesting one. Super Buu doesn't want to become Kid Buu. Why? Because Kid Buu is weaker plus he has no brains and doesn't care about anything.

Okay, we all know that by absorbing some guy he got weaker and more controlable. And now, as a Kid Buu, he's pure evil with no mercy. I guess that's exactly what the Elder Kai meant, just in other words.

Goku refuses to use Potara Earrings against Kid Buu. That can't be because Vegeta would refuse since he already made him put on the Earring once. He seems a lot more confident in himself after Kid Buu appeared. He wants to try using his own power against Kid Buu, that means he think he can hold against him in his SSJ3 form for a while. He didn't expect that he'll fail to gather energy in a minute and I guess he didn't expect Kid Buu to be that strong, but he didn't even thought about fighting alone against Super Buu.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow I just watched goku vs kidbuu in the manga, and goku didnt stand a chance, kid buu just shred him in like 5 pages. Kidbuu is much stronger than it looks like in the anime. And fatbuu only hits kidbuu 3 times, once with the head when they begin to fight, 1 beam that kidbuu quicly regenerates, and one throw with kidbuu having a smille on his face. To the people that didnt see the manga, if they thought kidbuu was strong believe me he is much stronger than that.

As for superbuu, I just dont know man, I think I'll keep my opinion. When vegeta and Goku get out of buu's inside they sense buu's energy increasing a lot, buu turns all muscles and sundelly he gets kid. I still think he increased his power over to kidbuu but his look made them all think the opposite.

Yeah, i'll keep my oppinions definatly.

Last edited:
Best answers
Well here's a good question then. Why would Super Buu absorb people if it made him weaker? Because the Fat Buu was hungry, or because it made him stronger?

I think he did it for more power so he could beat Mystic Gohan. At least in the anime I know that's true. I haven't read the manga.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
o_O

Absorbing people made him weaker?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends. Fat Buu is basically the result of Buu absorbing a few of the kais. Without those people absorbed, he'd have been stronger.

Best answers
Ren, some people think that absorbing people made him weaker, so I'm just questioning the reasoning behind that.

The Fat Kai is really the only exception to the rule as far as I see it, since he was not only a God, but known for his good nature. Otherwise, he absorbs people to become stronger.

Thus wouldn't it make sense that Super Buu would have a higher PL as a result of absorbing everyone?

It depends how much you believe Fat Buu restricted Super Buu's power levels. Absorbing people definitely added to his maximum power level.

I think that Stealth and others are correct when saying Super Buu was a stronger opponent, but I also think that Kid Buu was more of a threat to the universe.

Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ah, I thought you meant when Super Buu was absorbing people he was getting weaker.

It was Kid Buu who absorbed the Kaioshins and became Fat Buu wasn't it? Not Super Buu.

But yeah, I guess it would only make sense that it was an exception to that Fat Kai.

Best answers
Sorry my oppinion wont change with other people's opinions. Comparing the way goku fought kidbuu, and comparing how goku ssj3 would've done fighting superbuu, I allways think that superbuu wouldnt make his life so miserable.
You have that opinion because of the Super Buu vs Vegetto and Super buu vs Gohan fight. But i have to tell you that Vegetto could kill Kid Buu with a Kamehamefart.
And Super Buu wouldn't make Goku's life so misareble, he would make his life very short, his life would have the time wich Super Buu needed to punch his head and obliterate Goku.:fight:

Best answers
Super Buu actually has Fat Buu inside of him, which is the good fat Kai. When they threaten to remove him, Super Buu, who is speaking partly as Fat Buu, tells them not to, and he gets scared. This shows that Fat Buu is able to exercise some control and restraint to Super Buu's power. He keeps him from destroying the universe.

When Fat Buu and everyone else are removed, Kid Buu has no restraints and uses his full power, and thus becomes a greater threat to existance.

Super Buu could've had a greater potential with his power level, but he never was able to use it. Kid Buu could, even if it wasn't as great.

It's a loop hole that has no clear definition and can be argued both ways, just like the Spirit Bomb. How fitting is it that the Spirit Bomb destroyed him too, eh? Two of the greatest loop holes in the series cancel each other out.

Best answers
Super Buu actually has Fat Buu inside of him, which is the good fat Kai. When they threaten to remove him, Super Buu, who is speaking partly as Fat Buu, tells them not to, and he gets scared. This shows that Fat Buu is able to exercise some control and restraint to Super Buu's power. He keeps him from destroying the universe.

When Fat Buu and everyone else are removed, Kid Buu has no restraints and uses his full power, and thus becomes a greater threat to existance.

Super Buu could've had a greater potential with his power level, but he never was able to use it. Kid Buu could, even if it wasn't as great.

It's a loop hole that has no clear definition and can be argued both ways, just like the Spirit Bomb. How fitting is it that the Spirit Bomb destroyed him too, eh? Two of the greatest loop holes in the series cancel each other out.
I agree with all but that. He was able to use his power, but if he didn't destroyed the planet is because he liked fighting. Do you remember when Buu absorved Gotenks? Gohan said to Buu that if he wanted to become stronger, Buu should abosrb him. But, Buu said to him that being strong doesn't mind if he hadn't no one to fight against. That shows us that Super Buu likes fighting like Goku or Vegeta, and he didn't wanted to destroy the planet because he was having fun. Kid Buu, instead, don't "like" fighting, he likes destroying. He doesn't mind if he destroys a planet, a rock or a person. That is why he is so angerous, because even being one of the weakest Buus, he sitll had the power to destroy the Universe (even the androids could if they wanted).

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think of Buu like Cell when he he allready knows all info and got all strenght from all the ones he absorbed.And if KidBuu wanted he could had ended it in like 10 sec like he did with planet earth.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have that opinion because of the Super Buu vs Vegetto and Super buu vs Gohan fight. But i have to tell you that Vegetto could kill Kid Buu with a Kamehamefart.
And Super Buu wouldn't make Goku's life so misareble, he would make his life very short, his life would have the time wich Super Buu needed to punch his head and obliterate Goku.:fight:
Superbuu never fought vegetto. The thing is, gohan totally owned superbuu, as did Gotenks when he fought seriouslly, so I really doubt that ssj3 Goku couldnt keep up with him. I dont think gohan fighting goku ssj3 would humiliate him as he humiliated suberbuu, so therefore, imo goku is stronger than superbuu.

Kidbuu regerates faster, is more active, is faster. Maybe his punch wont make so much damage as superbuu did, but beeing more powerfull doesnt mean stronger. Trunks learned that fighting cell.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku. But he still failed against Super Buu. Even SSJ3 Gotenks didn't manage to destroy Super Buu in the remaining time of the fusion. What could SSJ3 Goku do in this case? Absolutely nothing.

Best answers
Superbuu never fought vegetto. The thing is, gohan totally owned superbuu, as did Gotenks when he fought seriouslly, so I really doubt that ssj3 Goku couldnt keep up with him. I dont think gohan fighting goku ssj3 would humiliate him as he humiliated suberbuu, so therefore, imo goku is stronger than superbuu.

Kidbuu regerates faster, is more active, is faster. Maybe his punch wont make so much damage as superbuu did, but beeing more powerfull doesnt mean stronger. Trunks learned that fighting cell.
The thing is that Gohan and Gotenks SSJ can wipe the floor with Goku SSJ3.
The diference betwen Gotenks SSJ3 and Goku SSJ3 is as high as 1º form Frieza and SSJ Trunks. (I know Vegetto never fights Super Buu, i mean Super Buu+Gohan).
I think you believe Goku SSJ3 is as strong as Gotenks SSJ3, but Goku SSJ3 is a little below Gotenks SSJ. So, if Gotenks SSJ3 can't do anything, Goku can do less.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks cant do anything? If he had 1 more minute he would've killed superbuu.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks cant do anything? If he had 1 more minute he would've killed superbuu.
Gotenks would haven never ever in ages beat SuperBuu because gotenks was way to unexpirienced in fights

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude gotenks was about to make the fatal attack right before turning to normal form. Super buu was all beaten up at that instant, watch the fight please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom