Majin Buu sugestion

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, why nobody's arguing? It was the only interesting thread. Continue please.

Also check my new ****ing awesome sig.

EDIT: Sig went back since madman is going to be unbanned (or something).

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kidbuu is stronger. And your sig is...quite simple.....oh and it lies :p:p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not an argument. That's an opinion and nobody cares about opinions.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I care about opinions. And yes, I agree, Snowman. Kid Buu is stronger.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Argument? I think it's a faaact
It's a fact that you're wrong unless you prove that you're not. And I doubt that you will, since Super Buu is stronger.

Seriously, why do you refuse to admit that Super Buu is stronger? It doesn't matter that you don't like this.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see what your doing here. Let the game re-begin:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55n23F1Ue4A[/ame]

See that from 0:26

What can I say? The kais weakened him

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please use manga to prove your truths.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont you understand? When Goku said to vegeta "wait he's still stronger than either of us, he'll kill us if we go out like this" He didnt actually know that kidbuu was stronger.

As for the conversation:

- So the souls he ate tamed him. Then this small buu is the first, MOST DIFICULT one?
- YES...etc (he said YES! YES! YES! YES!)

I know beeing tamed is not the same as weakened. But he is the MOST DIFICULT one. That sounds stronger to me, IMO.

I'm so goooood

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most difficult might mean that he's pure evil, who doesn't care about anything except destroying everything in his way. I'm afraid you'll need more proof in order to proove that Kid Buu is the STRONGEST.

Anyway it's fun to argue with you. :)

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most difficult might mean that he's pure evil, who don't care about anything except destroying everything in his way.
Oh cmon do you believe what your saying? Beeing the most difficult one was never refeered as beeing the pure evil thing...

Perfect frieza is more difficult than alien frieza but still, he has the same evilness. The same for imperfect and perfect cell.

Thanks man, its fun to argue with u to.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I'm saying is that you will still need more proof since there's more than the "most difficult" line, what prooves Super Buu being stronger.

BTW words doesn't tell a lot. Fights do.

Anyway I believe that Kid Buu is stronger than Fat Buu (the Good and Evil ones in one body) since SSJ3 Goku fighted Fat one better.
I guess it would take some time in order to really come up with a flawless conclusion.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you talking about that comparison he made with evil buu vs fat buu? That comparison is ridiculous imo. How can you say that evilbuu is stronger than kidbuu, if that evil itself comes out from the original one - kidbuu??? Ok fatbuu didnt lay a hit on evilbuu but we dont know the ammount of energy that either of them had when they divided. Evenmore, we saw kidbuu taking fatbuu to the carpet, and we didnt see that with evil buu. Ok the fight was too short, and it was fatbuu's fault but we dont know how fatbuu could've done until the end of the fight if that candy beam didnt happen.

Besides, kidbuu is and allways will be refered as "KAIS TAMED HIM / HE IS THE MOST DIFFICULT ONE in the manga" and "KAIS BROUGHT HIS POWER DOWN in the anime" - The main point is clearly stated in both of them.

And yes, more proof would complete my correct conclusion =-P

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I wasn't talking about that at all.

But since you mention it, this is what I think.

Evil Buu IS STRONGER than Kid Buu, because Evil Buu took all the evil of Fat Buu, that means not only the Evil of Kid Buu (I mean all the Kid Buu since he's pure evil), but also the evil of other fighters Buu has absorbed. But I have to think how to make that evil into strenght.

Also it's clear that Good Buu didn't land a hit on Evil Buu (the manga, man), but he stood against Kid Buu not so bad.

(I was editing my post)

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
before beeing fatbuu, buu never absorbed anyone with evil on them. He absorbed 2 kais and that's it. There was no evil living in the kais. They are kais dude. Evilbuu is kidbuu's soul (but missing his full strengh) imo

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another proof.

Goku wanted to fuse with Vegeta in order to defeat Super Buu.
Goku decided to fight separately against Kid Buu.

I'm pretty sure that's because Goku felt that Buu is no longer that strong.

And BTW, the Elder Kai said "most difficult". That's what he thought, but he couldn't really know since he never met Buu before. And as I said, Supreme Kai and Kaioshin later isn't as strong as Goku and others and IMO he just remembers Buu's original form as the most evil one. Noone could actually hold against Kid Buu. How can Kaioshin compare Buu's forms in power? Goku is the one who can actually tell the difference in power.

Note that Goku had no idea about the Spirit Bomb (that was Vegeta's idea, wasn't it) but he still refused to fuse again. Why? IMHO he thought that he might defeat Kid Buu in his SSJ3 form. It's just that he didn't expect the problems with gathering energy or w/e he was doing while Vegeta tried to get him a minute.

And still noone can beat the fact that Good Buu couldn't even hit Evil Buu but did well against Kid Buu.

Damn I'm good...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another proof.

Goku wanted to fuse with Vegeta in order to defeat Super Buu.
WROOONG!! Goku wanted to make fusion with vegeta because he saw gohan couldnt handle buu-gotenks.

As for

And BTW, the Elder Kai said "most difficult". That's what he thought, but he couldn't really know since he never met Buu before.
The Elder Kai asked, and Kaioshin said YES, and Kaioshin knows buu very well.

And as I said, Supreme Kai and Kaioshin later isn't as strong as Goku and others and IMO he just remembers Buu's original form as the most evil one. Noone could actually hold against Kid Buu. How can Kaioshin compare Buu's forms in power? Goku is the one who can actually tell the difference in power.
That was, as you said before....argumenting, and not a fact. You are supposing "he just remembers buu's original form as the most evil one." Dude, Kaioshin met kidbuu, met kidbuu-1st kai (the one with muscles), and met fatbuu, im pretty sure that, supposing, he knows how to measure every buu's strength by their KIs, thats just pure logic.

Note that Goku had no idea about the Spirit Bomb (that was Vegeta's idea, wasn't it) but he still refused to fuse again. Why? IMHO he thought that he might defeat Kid Buu in his SSJ3 form. It's just that he didn't expect the problems with gathering energy or w/e he was doing while Vegeta tried to get him a minute.
We've talked about that already maaan!! Goku didnt think kidbuu was so strong. He said it him self in the middle of the fight that, buu should be beaten up at the time, and that he couldnt understand how he could be significantly so strong compared to the fat one. He transformed twice in ssj3 and got his ass kicked. Vegeta refused to fuse before fighting because he also didnt know kidbuu was so strong, so he shred the ring. The only way out was the SB.

Damn I'm good...
hummm maybe, but i'm better :devil:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I came up with something.

IMO Buu found a way to absorb people without losing strenght.

Fat Buu contained Kid Buu and a few Grand Kais if I remember well. Those few affected Buu's appearance, strenght and mind.

But then Fat Buu got really angry and that was the way for his evil side (Kid Buu) to come out. So Kid Buu got out with a form of evil of Fat Buu and took the most strenght from him. Then, after Evil Buu defeated Good Buu (it's Good one from now on), he absorbed him (by making him into candy if I remember well), but only obtained his strenght and a new form of Buu, that contained Kid Buu and the Kais, but using Kais' power as an advantage. This way wasn't perfect either since Kais have still affected some of Super Buu's mind (he didn't kill Mr. Satan, etc.) but he was no longer tamed.

Now, Kid Buu is the form without the Kais. I'm not sure how strong those Kais were, but IMO Super Buu is Kid Buu + Kais' (whose he absorbed) power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom