Majin Buu sugestion

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. I would kinda too if I knew I were going to lose my mind and power. I mean he is buffing up so he would have to be powering up.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add gohan+trunks+gotenks+piccolo in that "superbuu" please
He still wanted to fuse when Buu reverted to normal Super Buu.

Puff Buu is a temporary version of Buu, who is transforming to Kid Buu. It also appeared when Kid Buu absorbed somebody else (then he became fat).

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He still wanted to fuse when Buu reverted to normal Super Buu.

Puff Buu is a temporary version of Buu, who is transforming to Kid Buu. It also appeared when Kid Buu absorbed somebody else (then he became fat).
When he ate Daikaioh he became a bit more relaxed and carefree along side fat.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I dunno. I would kinda too if I knew I were going to lose my mind and power. I mean he is buffing up so he would have to be powering up.
Not really.. I don't think they would put in that dialogue in the plot if it meant nothing at all. If it was nothing, it would be the same as when Perfect Cell lost #18 and transformed back into Cell. But the difference is, Goku stated that while in Buu's transformation he was getting stronger instead.

Best answers
Buu transforming after Vegeta takes out Fat Buu, thinking it would make Buu weak. Goku notices something though.

Judging by Goku saying 'isn't he' we can assume Goku doesn't know so I think he's just basing that on the fact that Buu is buffing up and his muscles are increasing.

But I guess it's up to our own interpretation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really.. I don't think they would put in that dialogue in the plot if it meant nothing at all. If it was nothing, it would be the same as when Perfect Cell lost #18 and transformed back into Cell. But the difference is, Goku stated that while in Buu's transformation he was getting stronger instead.
Yea that is just a possible build up and letting go of the power. Kinda Like an Improper fraction.

Super Buu = 17/17 = Meaning He has a massive ammount of power with a body that can hold it.

Where as Kid Buu would be 17/5 which is 3 2/5. The 3 instead of being his power turning into his regeneration rate.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judging by Goku saying 'isn't he' we can assume Goku doesn't know so I think he's just basing that on the fact that Buu is buffing up and his muscles are increasing.

I also believe he continued becoming stronger until kidbuu form, and it was not a powerup and let go thing.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

It's pretty clear that they thought Super Buu would get weak if they removed Fat Buu. However, they noticed that he was getting stronger instead. That is basically the only reasonable explanation for that dialogue. It just seems people are trying to omit that line, making it have no purpose in the plot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty clear that they thought Super Buu would get weak if they removed Fat Buu. However, they noticed that he was getting stronger instead. That is basically the only reasonable explanation for that dialogue. It just seems people are trying to omit that line, making it have no purpose in the plot.
What we are saying is that Kid buu is the original form without any absorbed people. Thus Super Buu would be stronger then Kid Buu. Kid Buu + Kais + Random Weak People = Fat Buu. Fat Buu + Evil Buu + Gotenks + Gohan + Piccolo + Vegetto = Most Powerful Form.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly what I think.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Puff Buu is the strongest form of Buu, but it's only a temporary one, while the effect of absorbation technique isn't over yet.

After Buu went Kid, Goku no longer was afraid of him and refused to fuse. Plus he was confident in himself.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Puff Buu is the strongest form of Buu, but it's only a temporary one, while the effect of absorbation technique isn't over yet.

After Buu went Kid, Goku no longer was afraid of him and refused to fuse. Plus he was confident in himself.
Where as when he was fighting Super Buu he was frightened and scared to face him head on.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
What we are saying is that Kid buu is the original form without any absorbed people. Thus Super Buu would be stronger then Kid Buu. Kid Buu + Kais + Random Weak People = Fat Buu. Fat Buu + Evil Buu + Gotenks + Gohan + Piccolo + Vegetto = Most Powerful Form.
Yes we all know the Super Buu with Gotenks, Gohan, etc is the Buu with the highest powerlevel.

We're not talking about that Buu, we're talking about this Buu:

Goku wasn't afraid of SuperBuu after he took out piccolo, gohan, etc. He even said "We'll find an exit after we defeat you!"

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eitherway, He was stronger. He had 2 times the power Kid Buu had if not more.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Where is the evidence though? It was already stated that transforming made him stronger.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that it took Vegeta and Goku to fuse to even keep up with Super Buu and Goku took on Kid buu alone...

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Umm no.. It took Vegetto to keep up with GohanBuu. That Superbuu never fought Vegetto.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Is this not the manga?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've used wrong quote. Anyway about that, Goku was confident since Vegeta was about to take Good Buu out. Plus, Inside Buu shouldn't be as strong as the real, Outside Buu.

We should stop posting here since there's a "Super Buu vs. Kid Buu" thread in anime section.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom