💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3Dabstract tutorial.

well, alot of people make 3D abstract bg's these days, and they looks verry cool, well, if you have bryce, you can do it 2! just follow my steps and you wil have a verry cool BG urself!

step 1:
select the ground object and delete it
step 2:
press the tab sky and fog, NOT THE ARROW.
step 3:
there are 6 blocks on the right, with an arrow under it.
click on the arrow.
step 4:
now you got into an other screen where you van pic some options, put them all out, also in the other tabs.
you now should have a black pic, you van c if you done it correct on the thumbnail left up.
step 5:
create some rings(rings with a radius of 75 until 120 r best) wich you van pic from the create tab.
( you may wanna add some balls 2 )
step 6:
place 1 ball, over all the things you made, press ctrl A, and press the M of the lil tab that appears next 2 he creation.
step 7:
click on the arrow next to the pic.
go the the simple and fast textures.
pick mirror, and give diffuse a color that wil suit your pic.
zoom into the bigger ball you created arround all the other pics.
step 8:
put some light balls in the bigger circle, until you have some cool reflections.
step 9:
now you can render.

voila, i made this with my tut:

good luck!

(any comments on tut and pic?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To add to this, you dont need to use mirror. If you do, most of the pictures will look the same. I've made stuff with the Plasma Fire material. I think it was Plasma Fire 2. The effect looks nicer than that >.< kinda lol. Just one problem is that it takes longer to render.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you didnt create this tutorial, but you ARE taking credit for it.

Give credit to the original creator or receive a warning for this, this is seen as ripping too. I hope you do know what esf's policy is when it comes to ripping

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what r u talking about naz????
like a haolf year ago, i have seen how 2 do this, and i dont have the site anymore, so i created this myself, i typed it myself, just from my own,...
tss.
i didint took this from a website.
if you think so, youd better think again.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see, so, it's just a pure coincidence that pretty much all steps are the same?`

The first one who came up with this from http://www.fototek.co.uk has prety much copyrighted it, almost all following tuts gave credit to this tutorial. I personally do have problems with the way you're calling it "your" tut, while you copied the effect and all the steps from another tut. Then again, I might be the only one of the artwork moderators who feels that way about the "copying" of tuts

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol guys he took it from deiven art what ever its called

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GRRR ,naz, you must understand that i have never seen that site b4, but i wil credit it, cuz youre a lamer that doesnt believes me, so here it is, credits go to fototek...

even though i have never seen that site b4.

Best answers
".. lamer.."

oooo i see your pullling out the big guns now

thnx for the tut though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel, dont thank me or naz wil get mad, thank fototek, or get a flame up your ass of naz.

Best answers
Yes i know admins what u r gona do with it(kill them lol) as sson they see a tut or piece of art without a name or something on it they wil cal it ripped because al those f*cking n00bs do it al the f*cking time ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap this is gonna go to a flame war!!! O_O

Anyway nice tut I barely have bryce and i'm gonna give it a try ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't we all just get along? One more flame and this topic is down and out, along with whoever flames.

And Spieces -X-, I wouldn't test me. Flaming is bad right?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Wow, Wangster you need to understand Naz wasn't flaming you, and you're wise ass remarks are bothering me, it's in a way a bad thing and an indirect flame to do that, show some respect, the situation has been dealt with, the most you can do is drop it now, I'm not dishing a warning, I'm just saying my part ;D

back on topic pleeeeeeeease

Best answers
well.. I personally think this should be stickyfied or something.. cuz it inspired me to re-install bryce and make stuff..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel, i just dont like naz, cuz he accused me for ripping, even though i made it myself.

Best answers
I agree with Wangster, weither he 'copied' it or not. This is a classic and amazingly simple technique that almost anyone can figure out on their own. Therefore it will always be the same, no matter what. There's only one way to do it, take shapes, slam the camera in the middle, make em look pretty, and you're done.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neither of you see my point, and both of you are jumpin to your own conclusions while I havent even said anything about it.

Even the simpelest tut can be copyrighted, if you read that tut and then recreate it you should give credit to the creator of the tut, it's just common sense and a form of respect.

The thing you are doing is no more then copying the stes of a tut wich is allready copyrighted (not that the copyright matters in this case, but that's for lawsuits etc.). You copied the steps, and the effect , you even admitted it, the point that you rewrote it doesnt matter, it's not the artistic part of a tutorial. Wich is why it IS seen as ripping. Atleast, in my point of view, and its currently being discussed.

That you hate me for doing my job, or call me a lamer (I really should warn you for that) , or even calling it a flame, I certainly do not know how to react on that, just stick to the rules and you're out off trouble. If every thing you do is legal, then you dont have any problems with me, however in my opinion you ARE breaking the rules, wich is why I think it needs a warning

as a final note, if you wish to share tutorials on the net theres a stickyfied tutorial thread on the top of this section, wich is for tutorials OTHERS have created. However if you ever want to create a tutorial all by yourself thus a revolutionizing effect you found out by yourself feel free to post it and take full credit for it

This again is all IMO and might not be in agreement to the forum policies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn you all, i really thought this was a good forum,
naz, i only gave the credits to get you off my back.
you still think i just copied it all.
this is just hurting me.
i aint gonna be on these forums much anymore, this is just unforgiveble.
jij kan mij echt niet begrijpen, ik heb het zelf gemaakt!!! , ik wou alleen mensen helpen die niks van bryce snappen.
GRR, im outta here
*Wangster logged off*

Best answers
That's because you did copy it :rolleyes:

If you thought it was a good forum and one admin expressing his views on a matter made you believe otherwise then you really don't deserve to be a member here... and if you changed your mind that fast you are clearly in the wrong.

Anyway (attempts to save the topic), I used the tutorial from Fototek a while back and it helped me get the hang of Bryce.. i'm now actually working with Bryce and Paintshop Pro with some fairly good results. So basically, in tutorial terms that is a great starting point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom