Best answers
What Naz is saying (I guess) is that if a tut exsists, and you make one similar, then your copying that one, which of course is untrue, because people come up with the same ideas plenty of times. Its unfair to simply say "this was out first, you MUST of copied him". Anyone with Bryce can figure out that stuff on their own, and although I doubt most people here did, its so simple that anyone can. I don't see what the problem is, if he wrote it, its his, even if something similar exsists.

Best answers
No... the steps are EXACTLY the same as this other tutorial written long ago... by exactly I mean even in the right order, same radius' on the torus rings, everything.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sparr said:
What Naz is saying (I guess) is that if a tut exsists, and you make one similar, then your copying that one, which of course is untrue, because people come up with the same ideas plenty of times.
that wouldn't make sense now would it? The problem I have with it is that wrangster said he saw a tutorial about half a year ago and rewrote it, he did not make the effect, like he says in his second post

Its unfair to simply say "this was out first, you MUST of copied him".
Wich is why I dont say that, nor claimed that in any of my posts

Anyone with Bryce can figure out that stuff on their own, and although I doubt most people here did, its so simple that anyone can. I don't see what the problem is, if he wrote it, its his, even if something similar exsists.
Most likely but that's not my point, as you might have seen in this post and in my other posts

Best answers
Lol I have that tut. Too many people use it and it usually dosn't look too good unless you can edit it good in photoshop.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's called plagerism, specifically paraphrasing. If he saw the tut and rewrote it and it's copyrighted and he claims he made it, then there's a problem. This isn't something that, I, as a writer myself, could condone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom