Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think we should make a model
of Johnny from Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. That would be really cool anybody willing to make it I will help as much as possiible.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oops sorry let me edit my post I meant to say who wants me to make a johnny the homicidal maniac model you might not have heard of this comic but it is by the creator of invader zim

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol! why didnt i think of that??? man it would kick ass! i'll do the sprites for shure! for infomation on wtf jthm is and lots of cool pics, go here!
or you could just stare at my jthm sig ^_^

Best answers
heh and he can toss his little bunny for ki blasts =)

Best answers
Ok, who want's to skin it? I'm not done yet, but since it's an easy model, It should be done by the end of the day. And If someone wants to send me some good quotes from the comics, I'll record a sound pack, I'm pretty good at playing pyscho people.

**EDIT** It's replacing piccolo, cuz he only has one transformation, and I don't want to model two, cuz It's my first model, but when I see my cousin next, I'll have him make a good model, he's really good at it.

**EDIT** Ok, I have some early pictures of the model, if anyone can host them. He has a sword, and a gun, and his hair is like when he came back from hell, it still needs work, but you can see the basic Idea of what i'm doing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hosting isnt a problem send me the pics [email protected]

Hey ShiJin so you wanna do the sprites? hes gunna replace piccolo so tell me what we can do with the model (I mean what can we edit for the sprites to make it better) and is it possible to change the ki blast sprite into a bunny with a nail sticking through it only for him or is it gunna change it for everybody.:devgrin:

Gotta formulate a plot or end up in jail or shot
SUCCESS IS MY ONLY MUTHER F***ing option failures not

Best answers
yeah, the ki blast can't be changed, but he has a gun, and i'm gonna try and animate it to use the gun for the attacks that can't be changed, he also has a sword type thingy, I'll send the pics later tho, I'm in the middle of attaching the model to the joints

**EDIT** NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't seem to get the bone assignment right, anyone that knows how to do this, please help, there aren't any ESF modeling tutorials!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
We always equals not u who makes the model.. so no, go **** ur self

I say this, like this cause u have no reason to ask nething from ne one. Learn how to make models ur self

Best answers
Fine, be an *******, I was asking for some help, someone to tell me how the **** to do this, and all I get is you *****ing about me asking for help.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Bi tch What the hell did Hellspawn do to you bitc h go fuc k yourself mystery x
Dont be a bitc h Dont talk to my friends like that you little flamer Your lucky I dont care if I get banned you should act like that to anyone he just asked for help you son of a Bit ch So what do you say to somebody you hate or anybody trying to bring trouble your way you wanna solve things in a bloodier way one day I was walking with a walkman on when I caught a guy give me an awkward so I strangled him off in a parking I dont give a fuc k if its dark or not fuc k you too bit ch ima kill you and them loud ass muther fuc king barking dogs so from here on out its the chronic 2 starting today or tommarrow at noon nowadays everbody wanna talk like they got sumthing to say but nothing comes out when they move there lips just a bunch of gibberish and they like they forgot to say hey (takin from forgot about dre -Eminem

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yo man I realized you didnt do nothin you aint deserve what they did

Best answers
ok... back to model progress, I still need help with bone assignments, I've got the actual model done, but the tutorial I have has a completley different bone structure than the piccolo model does

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I wasn't Banned YAY!!!
Well anyway are you gunna send me the pics?
And for the bone assignment I know someone who could help :)

Best answers
oh yeah, sorry about the pics being sent late, I forgot to re-send them.. I sent too many and it wouldn't go thru

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSj_Gotenks95
Bi tch What the hell did Hellspawn do to you bitc h go fuc k yourself mystery x
Dont be a bitc h Dont talk to my friends like that you little flamer Your lucky I dont care if I get banned you should act like that to anyone he just asked for help you son of a Bit ch So what do you say to somebody you hate or anybody trying to bring trouble your way you wanna solve things in a bloodier way one day I was walking with a walkman on when I caught a guy give me an awkward so I strangled him off in a parking I dont give a fuc k if its dark or not fuc k you too bit ch ima kill you and them loud ass muther fuc king barking dogs so from here on out its the chronic 2 starting today or tommarrow at noon nowadays everbody wanna talk like they got sumthing to say but nothing comes out when they move there lips just a bunch of gibberish and they like they forgot to say hey (takin from forgot about dre -Eminem
ALL I CAN SAY IS WTF I HOPE YOU GET BANNED FOR BEING AN @$$ IS REALLY IMMATURE FROM YOU TO BE FLAMING YOU COULD JUST IGNORE HIM BUT I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU lol hahahahahaha funny I THINK YOUR RIGHT ABOUT MISTERY X BUT YOUR RISKING YOURSELF lol.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuh... riiight... now thats called spamming for no reason, that arguement ended a while ago, nobody care no more so stop spammin and do somthing useful like giving me lots of food ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom